Dr. Michael Salinas

Rate Dr. Michael Salinas

Dr. Michael Salinas's Ratings

I was a patient of Salinas when he had an office in a VisionWorks and then found him again when he opened his own practice off of Chickasaw. This eye doctor is the only one I've met who really spends time with me as a patient and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure my visit is complete. His office is clean and organized, his equipment is newer generation and well-maintained. His optician has spent HOURS with me every time I get new frames to make sure the lenses fit, are aligned correctly, and that I'm completely satisfied.I'm now in a different state and wish I could find an optometrist office half as attentive as his.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][900646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

I have been going to Eye doctors for the past 30 yrs and have come across excellent doctors but I have to say Dr. Salinas has been the best. I have been going to him for 6 years now and have always had a great experience. The people that gave bad reviews were probably upset for some reason or the other but I would not let those negative reviews stop you from going to a doctor who actually cares and takes his time with his patients. Some of the frames are expensive but that is because they carry some of the very expensive name brands but they have low cost ones too. I have reccomended them to 3 friends and they say the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][900645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

They just want your money. Prices very high. Be aware, they offer you a $40 exam that is just a scam. DONT DO IT!! Plus, they will ask you to buy most expensive technilogy dont letting you know that they will not refund the money if you want to down-grade if you dont get used to that technilogy. Dont waste your time going here. Worse place ever!! They seem very friendly but at the end, they are not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][900644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Salinas and his staff are the worst..if you like to spend a moth or two going to this doctor without getting your product , this is the right place for you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][900643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I have been going to dr. Salinas for 4 years now. The staff is always friendly, and will do everything they can to help you out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][900642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Friendly staff, knowledgeable doctor. He explains what he's doing and what the issues are. He seems genuinely interested in his work rather than just being in it for money. Have been using for a couple of years now, and trust him with my eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][900641].votes_count ]]