Rate Dr. Jeremy F. Fishelberg

Dr. Jeremy F. Fishelberg's Ratings

Dr. Fishelberg has been my boys' only pediatrician (4 years and 1 year). We adore him. He is comfortable and confident around children. He doesn't expect them to be anyone they aren't but loves them for who they are. He seems genuinely happy to see us every time we come. I appreciate the time he takes to make sure I am fully educated. Only once have I waited for an excessive amount of time, and that was due to an emergency in a patient before us. He is usually prompt and apologizes if he's even 5 minutes late. Unfortunately, I don't think the office is run well. The receptionists are friendly, but schedules usually aren't available until 4-6 weeks in advance, which makes scheduling appointments frustrating. I've also heard complaints from others about the billing office (with which I've never had to deal). Parking at the Fairfax office has become awful. I park on the street now unless I have a late appointment. But Dr. Fishelberg makes all the headaches worth sticking with the office.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag

Absolutely dedicated to his patients. He is still early in his career - which means he is very up to date on most issues while appearing awkward at times. But, we were just spoiled by our first pediatrician who was retiring after 40 years in practice. Our two boys love Dr. Fishelberg, and they want to seem him with every appointment. It is a busy practice, and we have been very happy with our occasional appointments with the physician assistant (PA) in the office. She is a pleasure as well.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2008 | flag

Dr. Fishelberg has an excellent bedside manner with young patients. He is able to quickly diagnose the situation and makes both patient and parent feel confident in the course of treatment.

Submitted March 4, 2008 | flag

I have taken my kids several times to Dr. Fishelberg. He takes the time and listens to my concerns. He gives pointers at what to look out for at what age or stage of development of the baby. He is very caring and gentle with the kids. In the Hospital he could hear heart murmur which the previous Doctor missed. He is an excellent Doctor and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2008 | flag

We are very happy with Dr. Fishelberg. All three of our children see him. He is great with the kids, very personable and friendly. I definitely recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2008 | flag