Rate Dr. Sharon Gurm

Dr. Sharon Gurm's Ratings

Scam artist. Its all about selling products and nothing to do with helping anyone get well. Sickening!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

It's been 1 week of my new dairy-free, egg-free diet, but I already feel amazing. So much mental Clarity, MUCH more energy and no migraines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][901181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I was a patient of this clinic for a while until I couldn`t afford it anymore. This doctor gives so many supplements and uses weird energy testing to prescribe them. She is never on time and you are always waiting. I dont feel this is a good place if you are not wealthy, and that getting better with her care needs to have a lot of money. Everything is so expensive and even though she takes her time with you she charges for every minute you are there. I wouldn`t recommend this place to anyone if you dont have a lot of money because you will probably go broke just going there. I`m still paying off my credit cards and never got better. There are other places to go. Try one of those places.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][901180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][901186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I am quite ill and so saddened that I put hope and faith into this person. (Who assured me that SHE could help and FIX my health issues.) Out of pure desperation, I hung on for months and paid thousands, yes thousands. I finally have given up hope, at least on her and am now stressed about the debt I am facing. I didn't think I could ever put a price on my health but this "doctor" found mine I guess. Oh and no, not ONE single health matter was actually rectified or even improved slightly. Just disheartening is all I can say after having so much trust. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][901179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Biggest waste of $ ever. Don't go to this witch doctor. Her "muscle testing" to test what supplements/homeopaths were effective on me, was a joke: She tested my "magnetic field" by waving her hand in front of my face, while holding her assistant's hand, while her assistant had her hand on my thigh. SO RETARDED. Maybe try the other NDs in her office, if you want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][901178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Do not waste your time or money with this "Doctor"! I feel as though I have now witnessed a scam artist at work. The first appointment consisted of more supplements that I could possibly swallow and a finance plan to pay for them. Just joking she would never offer a plan to pay for things! The second visit is the real joke. I have experienced muscle testing before but this is not the same. It is a total scam. I even witnessed her press harder on her assistance arm when she wanted to add another supplement to the ever growing pile. I would definately not recommend this "doctor"!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][901177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

I have had the same experience as all the others here (negative ones). It's unfortunate that this woman is in the money-making business rather than interested in healing. I received the same recommendations for treatments. The most ridiculous was when she placed slides of various fungi and bacteria on my abdomen and pumped her assistant's arm to determine where I was "blocked" while she had me recite afirmations. Her "assistant" happens to be her sister who I'm sure gets a premium for their little song and dance. Once she kept me waiting 30minutes and the person she was in with was a rep from one of her product companies. She doesn't have a flat visit fee but charges for every bit of time you are in there so she makes sure she takes her time so she can charge more. I didn't see her offering to pay for the time I wasted sitting in her waiting room while she received her free samples from the rep! Total rip-off artist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][901176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2010

She was at least 20 minutes late nearly every time I went to see her (she was only 5 minutes late once). She has very strange procedures which she uses to prescribe medication (she calls it "muscle testing" or "energy medication"); it made her seem as if she doesn't know anything about medicine and she was just coming up with random ways to prescribe her products. She was not professional at all and was rather unorganized (she has me fill out a chart in order to help her figure out what was wrong, but didn't even ask for it when i went in to see her the next time! She also does not keep track of what she prescribes; she prescribed the same thing to me twice!). I DO NOT recommend her to ANYONE!!! Biggest waste of my money...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][901175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2010

Wow. A little overpriced to put it mildly! You can get the same products at 1/3 the price at other stores, even your local Pharmasave.Complete rip off. She did so many unnecessary tests and recommended so many different vitamins that you are basically taking pills all day long. My friend also went to see her for a completely different reason and we were given the same treatments! She must be rolling in the big bucks with this pill pushing business. Does everyone out there suffer from the same disease? If you want to continue her treatments you better put a second morgage on your house.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][901174].votes_count ]]