Rate Dr. Thomas E. Sonne

Dr. Thomas E. Sonne's Ratings

Dr. Sonne performed a Septoplasty on my husband in 2007 that resulted in a large Septal perforation that cannot be repaired. Dr. Sonne never admitted to fault. This has caused lots of problems for my husband.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

He's the Best!! Can't imagine being treated by anyone else. I've had him since 2004, and have never had any problems at all with his staff or him.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

I FINALLY FOUND A GOOD EAR DOCTOR that understood and KNEW my condition on the very first visit! I had seen three different ear doctors (one was in his office) several times over the past 4 years and I'm doing SO MUCH BETTER NOW. EVERYTHING he advised WORKS. Of course, it helps that I now have a true DIAGNOSIS made (from him). I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SONNE TO ANYONE THAT HAS EAR, THROAT AND/OR SINUS PROBLEMS AND ALLERGIES!!!!!! HE TRULY IS THE BEST I'VE EVER BEEN TO! I only wish he could be my family doctor too! There is room for a lot of improvement on the assistants' part though. They could at least act more cheerful than they seem to be!

Submitted March 3, 2010 | flag

Very good doctor. He fixed my ear problems in months when D. Akin took 13 years and got nowhere!

Submitted March 3, 2008 | flag

Although he couldn't diagnose me because my problem ended up not being ENT related he was very thorough and very knowledgable. He did a nasal culture when another doctor in his practice was just too lazy to do it.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2008 | flag