Rate Dr. Raymond J. Mikelionis

Dr. Raymond J. Mikelionis's Ratings

Es un doctor muy inteligente y siempre le busca una solucion a todo dedica un tiempo adecuado para entenderme

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

My first time there. Prior to appt, confirmed they took BCBS. When I got there, they couldn't confirm my eligibility b/c BCBS office was closed...thought they would've done that prior to my appt?! Had to pay $50 upfront which I do not have a co-pay or ded in order for dr to see me. Frustrating from the start which appeared they were unorganized. Went in having an idea of what I had (ear plugged from cold possibly needing antibiotics). Found out exactly what I thought it was. They wanted to run 15 other tests. What?! Got my antibiotic prescription...got what I was looking for. Office setting was kindof creepy as well. Will not be going back.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

Very smart doctor. He is always very thorough and makes sure you understand everything in plain terms. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does and really cares about his patients.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

The doc has done more for my health problems in two years than any of the doctors I have seen in the 23 years I've lived in Roseville.The doc and his staff are great. Very friendly, helpful, compassionate,and caring. Everything is explained in English not medical jargon, the doc really listens and he always asks if anything new is going on with youand how any new meds ,ect are helping. Bring all your meds; he wants to see them all on every visit and that is a good thing. They are awesome !!! When you leave you know and understand what's going on. Couldn't ask for a better doc or staff. P. Baker, Roseville

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

He takes a lot of time and seems very contentious.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2008 | flag