Rate Dr. Joseph Imbriglia

Dr. Joseph Imbriglia's Ratings

Dr. Joe has done 9 of my surgeries and I wouldn't trust my orthopedic needs to anyone else except the staff at Upper Ex. We travel over 2 1/2 hours to see Dr. Joe and always receive too rate treatment. I first saw Dr. Joe in 1983 and he did my first surgery shortly after in 84.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr Imbriglia has been my doctor since I was first mis-diagnosed by my family doctor and three workers' comp doctors. I was in terrible pain and a general mess when he first saw me. His experience, knowledge and compassion have restored the function of my hands and arms beyond my expectations, by far. I recommend him to everyone in need of diagnosis and repair of any hand and upper extremity injury or over-use (injury) problem. He has done two surgeries for me, to date, repairing both of my thumbs after over-use injuries. It is also worthy of note that, Dr Imbriglia has a fellowship program where he trains other doctors in this field, while he continues to perfect the results his patients receive. My teenage son recently required, ironically, thumb surgery, due to injury. His surgeon, Dr Corey Pacek, trained with Dr Imbriglia. Needless to say, I was completely relieved, and my son has had great results in his recovery. I can't express how much I appreciate Dr Imbriglia and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Dr. Imbriglia and his staff were helpful and knowledgeable. I would reccomend them to anyone. I wish that more MD's and medical centers ran their facilities in the same way as the Hand & Upper Ex Center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

My daughter had 2 surgeries by Dr. Imbriglia and both were very successful. She was very much pleased with him and his office staff. One of her surgeries had previously been done by another doctor who didn't do a good job. Dr. Imbriglia redid that surgery and did a wonderful job and everything turned out great. There were no problems with the other surgery that he performed. Wonderful Doctor. Would recommend him to anyone. Very Knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2009

Dr. Joe is the very best there is. He has performed 6 surgeries on me and I wouldn't trust me arms to anyone else. He never makes you feel like your wasting his time. He is great, he saved me from loosing the use of my hand when all the other doctors had given up on any fesible treatment. He has a wonderful staff also. We travel over 2 1/2 hours to his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2008

I had three surgeries done by Dr. Imbriglia. I would recommend him to any one who needs surgey in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904270].votes_count ]]