Rate Dr. Gerald L. Tarder

Dr. Gerald L. Tarder's Ratings

I am not quite sure how to review him. When I have seen him he is on time and he is very knowledgeable, However I am unable to get in touch with him even weeks after a surgery, his staff is very poor, I had to call imaging centers to have my reports sent,and the staff lost important information. So The Doctor I think is good but with a poor managed staff and very limited time to see patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

My husband was having trouble with his stomach. I took him to Dr. Tarder and what a pleasant surprise. He was quite knowledgeable and was personable. He was able to prescribe medicine for my husband which eased his symptoms. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Diagnosed me with Ulcerative colitis and then didn't know what to do with me...I found him to be very unpersonable and when I ended up in the hospital he ordered that I be given a huge amount(160mg) of steroids and came at odd hours (11pm, 10 pm, and once at midnight) to check up on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161391].votes_count ]]