Rate Dr. Jeff Fahy

Dr. Jeff Fahy's Ratings

High Marks for Dr. Fahy! He did my sling surgery for my leaky bladder, and it was the best thing I ever did! I highly recommend Dr. Fahy and the sling procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Fahy did my surgery, and it went great! He spent a lot of time going over my issues in detail before surgery. My recovery was quick, and I feel great. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Dr. Fahy has been a God-send! His knowledge and caring attitude give me much security and comfort to be his patient. I don't dread checkups because his practice is run with patient's feelings in mind-from non-disposable tools which are more comfortable and soft cloth gowns that give security. I have recommended him to family and friends. He treats you as he would his wife. His faith is a strong foundation to his work and that is a valuable asset. 100% positive recommendation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

Absolutely outstanding! Dr Fahy took time with me, made me feel so comfortable, and his surgery was excellent! I sent my sister and my mother to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr Fayh has forgotten the Hippocratic Oath especially the part about DO NO HARM. I went to him for a checkup, he called me back for a biopsy. After the biopsy, I had a prolapsed uterus.(Something I did not have before he did the biopsy.) I called his office a day after the biopsy and complained that somethimg did not feel right. His nurse told me he would return my call, but I never heard from him or his office. I went to another gynecologist,whom I had seen before, and was diagnosed with a prolapsed uterus. He loves to operate and was heading me down that road. I was very disappointed in his unethical behavior.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

I saw Dr. Fahy on an emergency basis. He was very caring and concerned about me. He performed surgery on me and did a wonderful job. He returned my calls himself, which is very unusual. Thanks to him, I'm not in pain anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905704].votes_count ]]