Rate Dr. Ronald Young

Dr. Ronald Young's Ratings

Best doctor I've been to, hands down. Sometimes tough to get an appt, but they always have a PA available if you need immediate care. But Dr. Young is so nice and thorough and patient. And makes patients feel at ease. He takes time with each patient, and gives you lots of treatment options. Can't say enough good things about him.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Really kind doctor. Provides a calm, understandable exam. Decent staff, that make scheduling and payment easy. They office is busy though, and can sometimes be difficult to get a quick appointment.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

Excellent GP! Personable, competent, outstanding whole person point of view.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Young. I feel so lucky that I found him five years ago when I moved to Irvine. He is incredibly patient and thorough. I never wait long to be seen, and he always ends each visit by saying, "Is there anything else? Are you sure?" I've never had a doctor spend so much time making sure that I get the best care possible.

Submitted June 4, 2011 | flag

Extremely kind and caring doctor. Is genuinely concerned and empathetic about your medical problems, whether they are big or small.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Young is a very patient man and takes the time to explain my issues as well as giving me choices on medication. Prescriptions are not just made by him, but suggestions for medication and the various side effects of each and allows ME to make the final choice on what medications I will use. The staff is friendly, and accually remeber my name each time I visit! I am now signing up my girlfriend with Dr. Young, and will continue to use his services into the future.

Submitted May 8, 2009 | flag

Very good bedside manner. Answers all questions and listens. Office is piloting electronic medical record patient site which is very good. Received my results via a secured connection the my personal site. Great experience so far.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag

This is the worst doctor on the planet. He has the worst bedside manner, doesn't let you speak and is very rude. If you were considering seeing him, look elsewhere. He's awful.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2009 | flag

Very good doc, nice staff... no complaints. Glad to return to their office after moving out of the area.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2008 | flag

I cannot express what a truly wonderful doctor this man is. He is kind, compassionate, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Young has restored my faith in the medical profession. Finally, he is a wonderful human being as well. I whole heartedly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2008 | flag