Rate Dr. Vincent A. Laganella

Dr. Vincent A. Laganella's Ratings

Couldn't care less about his patients. His goal is to get you processed so he can get paid. A pathetic excuse for a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Very good doctor. I am referring my husband to now go to him. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

Very nice office and doctor. I needed an new family doctor and am glad my friend send me to his office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

This is an excellent doctor. He is caring, efficient and up to date on all recent medical systems. You always see the doctor very close to your appointment which exhibits he respects your time. Once He sent me to the hospital for emergency tests on the day he was leaving for vacation. He called me late that evening with the results , while on vacation,because he didn't want me to worry until he returned to the office the following week. My wife and I would never go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

After my father had neck surgery, Dr. Laganella's answering service called to check on him. He informed them that he was not feeling good, his heart rate was elevated and he was feeling a little short of breath. The service stated they would send a message to the doctor. Two days later with no reply from the doctors office, my father called and talked with the doctor's nurse stated he was feeling worse, his heart rate was 150 and he still had shortness of breath. Instead of getting him in to be seen by the doctor, the nurse told him he had a follow up appointment with his surgeon in a couple days and to keep his appointment. The next day he was even worse, we gave up on the doctors office and took him to the ER. Turns out he was in rapid A Fib with severe CHF. He ended up having open heart surgery. If we had followed the nurses advice, we would have lost a very valuable member of our family. We will be looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Dr. Laganella is my parents primary care doctor. He discovered my father's serious heart problems and his care following the surgery was exceptional. The hospital gave my father the wrong contact information for the cardiology group he was to follow up with and prescribed medication that was causing very serious side effects. When neither the hospital or the cardiologist returned our calls, Dr. Laganella took the time to get it straightened out when it wasn't even his mistake. He has a great bedside manner and my parents really like him. My father is 88 and my mother 84 and I couldn't be happier that they have someone like Dr. Laganella looking after them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Very knowledgeable. Has my diebetes and high blood pressure well under control. Very helpful and polite with all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

very knowledgeable and detail-oriented. Made sure I understood my diagnosis and how best to treat my condition. He also stayed on top of my condition with follow-ups to ensure everything was progressing smoothly. I once had to reach him after hours and got a return call within minutes- - Wish all doctors practiced his style - would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

Extremely rude, uncaring. I once called in the middle of the night (had been vomiting & diarreah for quite awhile)& answering service told me that if he doesn't call you back in 15 minutes call me again & I'll phone him again. He didn't call so I called her back (24 hr service) & this time he called me. When I answered the phone the first thing he said to me was, "Why did you wake me up?" I told him it was nice to hear his same nasty voice every year or so & hung up. I just wanted him to recommend something that I could possibly buy OTC for my problem. I have allowed him to be nasty to me twice & that night was the last time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

Extremely up-to-date on all types of health treatments and very concerned about his patients' well-being. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906943].votes_count ]]