Dr. Raj K. Pai

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Dr. Raj K. Pai has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3595114
04/11/13 4 5 5 5 Kind, very intelligente, takes extra time to explain any medical stuff I am not familiar with. Very professio.al. my son feels so comfortable with this office. Thank you Dr. pai. You are the best!  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Raj" to "Raj K."
RID: 2756520
07/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pai is one of a kind. We absolutely adore him. He cares for all three of our girls. Dr. Pai is kind, compassionate, and intelligent. I do not know what we would do without him.  Respond
RID: 2560864
15/02/13 5 4 5 5 We have used Dr. Pai since 2003, he is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable. He always makes time for questions and the kids are very comfortable with him. Wish he treated adults too.
RID: 2518708
02/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Pai is a wonderful doctor! We have been seeing him since we moved to Fl. in 2004. His sincere,gentle and professional manner has won the trust of my autistic grandson who was previously terrified of going to the doctor. Despite his busy schedule, he has always mannaged to take the extra time to speak directly to my grandson. He encourages him to discuss how he feels and asks him about new events in his life. His office staff is kind and pleasant....the office is neat and clean....and the waiting time has never been an issue!I would highly recommend this doctor!  Respond
RID: 2467618
06/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pai is the best Dr. I have ever had the pleasure to work with. I have two children and in time of need he has been there for us explaining everything in terms that can be understood. He isnt even affiliated with Morton Plant yet still gave us his cell number on a Sunday night to be there for us! I tell everyone I know to go to him and no one is ever disappointed. He loves children and it shows.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1723476
27/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pai is a great doctor. I have recommended him to all my friends. A couple of them went with someone else and now each of them are with Dr. Pai now. He truly is a caring doctor.
RID: 1702269
01/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pai is definitely the most compassionate doctor I've seen so far. He is amazing and so is his staff. My daughter and son have been going there since they were born and I have NEVER had a problem. When my daughter had tubes put in her ears I was really worried so he drove down to all all children hospital to make sure everything went well, not too many doctors would do that in there free time. We love him!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1442124
16/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pai is great. Very loving and cares about the children. Everytime we call in they are always available to see my children. The office staff is also very helpful. Good Job Dr. Pai!!!!Thank you for helping children feel better!!
RID: 1418916

18/04/11 1 1 1 1 Office is dirty and staff is not very friendly. There was dirt on the walls floor and we were there at 9 AM, so not much time to really make to much of a mess.  Respond
RID: 1309116
07/12/10 3 3 5 5 Dr. Pai is the best pediatrician you could ask for. He is not one of those doctors that gives medication for every sniffle and that is hard to find these days. My kids love him. My family loves him so much that we actually drive all the way from Pasco county to see him. The nurses are good as well. The reception could be better. They tend to put you on hold and forget about you :(
RID: 1193500
21/06/10 4 4 5 5 Wonderful pediatrician, definitely recommend. Definitely the best in the area. He doesn't try to force you into having things done to your child that you do not agree with. Which in my opinion is hard to find now a days!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1147646
12/04/10 5 3 5 5 Dr. Pai has been my children's doctor since birth. A simply wonderful doctor with great staff!  Respond
RID: 1025846
04/11/09 5 5 5 5 This is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very thorough and caring. He called us the evening after my son had an eco done on his heart to make sure he was okay! What doctor does that!
Insurance: Humana
RID: 698337
08/10/08 5 5 5 5 This is by far the best pediatric doctors office I have ever been to, they truly care about their patients. My 7 year old daughter adores Dr. Pai and his staff!!  Respond
RID: 574180
23/04/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Raj Pai is the BEST pediatrician in Pinellas County! He is very knowledgeable, experienced, and very compassionate, I wish he treated adults, but feel fortunate that atleast our children has the best doctor available.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 564538
13/04/08 5 3 5 5 they are thoughtful and encouraging. when a specialist is needed or lab/xrays seem needed the referral is made with out a delay. we love hiim
RID: 482807
13/01/08 4 3 5 5 Staff could be better. But Dr. Pai is the best pediatrician in this area that I have found