Rate Dr. Alan E. Schultz

Dr. Alan E. Schultz's Ratings

Explains everything! I never feel like I am being rushed. Don't usually wait more than 15 min. Does not rush to do surgery. Actually cares about his patients! Staff was friendly and accommodating when possible. No long wait for appointment. X rays taken there and tech was friendly and made me feel at ease. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

I got an appointment right away. The staff goes out of their way to accomodate you. You never have to wait. The doctor does not rush you either. You get a lot of information about your condition. He does not try to rush you into surgery. Very conservative. I liked him a lot

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

Dr. Schultz explanations are clear and he takes time to answer any questions. He did surgery on two family members with excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Staff was very courteous and friendly. Went out of their way to accomodate us. We did not wait weeks for an appointment and you do not wait in the office either. Dr spends a lot of time with you. You learn a lot! We are glad we found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

I've been a patient over 20 years and would go to no one else. He has bedside manners,gives you the time you need and is excellent in his field!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2088459].votes_count ]]