Dr. Christine E. Langell

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Christine E. Langell has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Christine" to "Christine E."
RID: 1530226
06/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Langell is a very dedicated doctor! I have a very complicated case with damaged corneas and it was very hard to find the correct type of contact lenses. She worked very hard through several appointments to adjust the contacts and ensure I had the right ones for me. My lenses fit perfect. I am amazed by how well I can see! Dr. Langell is a super doctor who has restored my vision!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 482367
12/01/08 5 5 5 5 Her office staff was super-friendly and helpful. Dr. Langell listened to and answered all my questions and did not just "process" my young daughter like she had been in other offices. I'm coming in next week for myself because Dr. Langell not only has extensive experience in pediatric ophthalmology but is happy to take care of "boring" regular exams and contact lens updates like mine!
Insurance: Aetna