Rate Dr. Brent Haverstock

Dr. Brent Haverstock's Ratings

I had one of the worst experiences in my life with Dr. Haverstock. I was refered to him to have both large toe nails removed due to ingrown nails causing infections. After 7 agonizing rounds of freezing I could not feel pain but could still feel the sensation of him push / cutting / and pulling of the nails. The chemical that he put on afterward must have been stale dated as it had little effect. 2/3 of the nail on one side, and 3/4 of the nail on the other side have grown back in. My Family Doctor suggest I have him redo the procedure. NOT ON MY LIFE! It is a few years latter, I still have complications (but happy to live with them as appossed to let him touch me again). I also have been left with arthitis in both big toes as a results of his poor needle / freezing skills. This is a hack who NEEDS HIS LICENCE TO PRACTICE PULLED! AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2577864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have been going to dr haverstock for many years now, I have noticed what a great inprovment in the way his clinic is ran. The front staff are great always friendly and willing to help. the dr has very good bedside manners, surgery was fast and easy to get into and i was very pleased with the outcome!I have recommended him to a few friends they all have been happy with his services i highly recommend this dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Not a good experience at all. He is arrogant and totally did not catch my problem or fix my pain. All be wanted was the money and do surgery. I found another Podiatrist who was able to fix my problem without surgery. His staff were unorganized and stressed out because they said their boss was under a great deal of financial pressure given the many law suits against him from former patients (I'm guessing she was fired for telling me the truth).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2538475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Had my first appointment today with Dr. Haverstock. Really nice (and VERY easy on the eyes ladies!) doctor. Efficient. Was in and out quickly with the help of the front staff. Would definitely recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I was happy with the first appointment for my broken toe. However, for my follow up appointment, his staff were unhelpful re-booking. After finally getting a 2nd appointment (with much hassle from the receptionist), I arrived at my appointment on time. The ladies at the front let at least 4 people in ahead of me (that came in after me). I had waited AN HOUR to see him, and asked the ladies if I was still on the list. They were super condescending and said I was after one more (whose appointment was scheduled 45 min after mine). I sat down again. Finally she led me into the check up room, she apologized (with no excuse) for making me wait. I asked her if I was black-listed, and she said they don't do that (but when I checked in they were talking about "marking peoples' files if they were no-shows". I complained after waiting AN HOUR AND A HALF, watching others walk in after me. The Dr. covered for them and said they lost my file (which I saw they had when I checked in)....grow up ladies

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][908656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

I just had my second bunionectomy performed by Dr. Haverstock. I first saw him in November 2012, and surgery on my right foot was scheduled for January 2013 - I was thrilled with the short waiting time! My first surgery went very well. Withing a few days I was off the crutches and walking with my aircast and a cane. Within another couple of weeks I was without the cane and within 4 weeks no aircast. Four months after the first surgery I had my left foot done (and my right foot is almost 100%) in May 2013. I'm not quite 1 week post-op and I'm hobbling around the house with the aircast and no cane. If anything, this surgery has gone even better than the first, which was fantastic. Dr. Havestock is very knowledgeable and skilled. Contrary to some of the posts I found Dr. Haverstock to be friendly and efficient. He's not much of a talker, but who cares as long as he knows how to do his job, which from my experience he does very well! The Riverview Surgical Centre staff are top notch too!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][908655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

To say the least I am not impressed! My son has been waiting for over a year for results from Dr Haverstock for his foot that he has broken 3 times. Dr Haverstock just keeps sending him for cat scans and MRI's and never gets back to us with the results. This is unacceptable in my eyes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

First week after surgery had been way easier than I thought it would be. Doctor Haverstock took time to explain what needed to be done in a kind and easy to understand way. The day of surgery he was professional and my surgery went extremely well. I was even able to watch for a good part of it. I am looking forward to getting the dressings off and seeing my foot. I can already feel the difference will be amazing. Looking forward to having him fix my other foot. His sense of humor is an add bonus as it helps a nervous patient relax.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I just had surgery and am very pleased with it. I do wish Dr. Haverstock could just take a few more minutes to explain the procedure and outcome. I know he's a great surgeon, and that's what really counts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

I am scheduled for some foot/ankle surgery with Dr. Haverstock. I've seen him once so far for consultation. He seems very knowledgable and efficient...HOWEVER, his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. I'm reading all these comments talking about how caring he is, but I did not have that experience at all. He was abrupt, condescending and had no time at all to listen to my concerns. I'm going to proceed, because at the end of the day, all I really care about is that he knows what he's doing...and I felt confident about that. But he won't win any awards from me regarding his caring or compassion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908650].votes_count ]]