Dr. Glenn H. Fuchs

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Glenn H. Fuchs has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2
RID: 3628301
09/12/13 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Glenn Fuchs for 16+ years. I have bad granuloma annulare, acne cysts, and a lot of sun damage from growing up on the beach. I have also seen Dr. Aaron Fuchs who joined the practice in 2013. Both Drs. Fuchs are kind and patient and always willing to look at something or help with something that bothers you. I have drug my husband with me to an appointment and they have squeezed him in and treated him. Both Drs. Fuchs have surgically removed cysts from me, including my face and done a tremendous job. They are nice. They are the kind of Drs. that you are not embarrassed to show a huge ugly cyst on your underwear line.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1675214
03/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fuchs is the best! He's knowledgeable, personable and almost always can tell right away what the problem is. He's been my dermatologist for 100 years (ok, not quite). One time a friend and I had a "fight" about who had the best dermatologist -- turns out we both went to Dr. Fuchs.  Respond
RID: 1666999
21/12/11 4 5 5 5 I have battled dandruff for many years. In that time, I saw several dermatologists who prescribed me various shampoos. Trouble was that after a while those shampoos stopped being effective and I was back to having dandruff. When I saw Dr. Fuchs, he prescribed Luxiq foam instead. It has been over two months now, and I don't have any dandruff anymore.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1476892
30/06/11 5 5 5 5 I have seen several dermatologists over the years, but Dr Fuchs is by far the most outstanding. He is an excellent diagnostician and spots even the smallest lesions anywhere on the skin. I have experienced his skill at removing basal and squamous cell carcinomas quickly and painlessly. If you want a top notch dermatologist, I recommend Dr Fuchs.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1433354
05/05/11 5 5 5 5 He is the best dematologist I have ever been to. I have seen many others in the Washington D.C. area and they did nothing to resolve my medical issues, were jsut after my money. Dr. Fuchs treated me with great respect, answered all my questions, and was on time!! great doctor would reccomend him to anyone looking for a great dematologist.
Paid (or co-pay): $75
RID: 942415
21/07/09 5 5 5 5 Professional, thorough, and personable. I would highly recommend to friends and colleagues.
Insurance: Lumenos