Rate Dr. Larissa Kalife

Dr. Larissa Kalife's Ratings

i have to wholeheartedly agree with one of these patients comment regarding the staff. I think Larissa is a wonderful doctor, and happy to have her, but the staff is impatient, lacking in "bed side manner" skills, and defensive. I too hope they will be given proper reprimands. Not friendly in person, and recently, very rude on the phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Really great experience. Very thorough and caring doctor. Dr. Kalife is the best. I have recommended her to many friends and family. Awesome staff and facility as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Dr. Kalife is really good doctor, knowledgeable, always listening and returns calls. But the staff in the office is awfull. I hope some of these girls will be fired soon. I will do my best to help this to happen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

She takes the time to talk to you and listens to your concerns. She helps you understand medical terms. She is great, I gladly recommend her to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

what a great physician and person. she spent over 45 min with my husband and I. she is really caring and thorough. Beatiful office as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2009

I waited 1.5 hours for a physical exam. Unclean restroom. The nurse staff is friendly. Dr. Kalife never smiled. After my phsyical, Dr. Kalife insisted on me returning the next week for the test results. I returned and waited over 2 hours to meet with her for five minutes to tell me that everything was fine. I paid my copay and later got a bill for all the lab fees. This was a very unpleasant visit and I will never return to or recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910069].votes_count ]]