Rate Dr. Daniel Hakimi

Dr. Daniel Hakimi's Ratings

Dr. Hakimi and his entire staff are simply amazing! During my pregnancy I was considered high risk because I am in my 40’s and have a history of miscarriages. When I first arrived at his office I was a nervous wreck because I was sure that I was going to miscarry again but, thanks to the very attentive care that I received from Dr. Hakimi and his staff, I had a very healthy baby girl. She is my miracle baby girl! Dr. Hakimi is sincerely one of the most kind hearted doctors I have ever met. He really has a way of putting you at ease and making you feel like you are in the best hands possible. After my c-section I was surprised at how quickly I recovered and how I barely felt any pain or discomfort compared to my first c-section. Getting an ultra-sound is always very scary for me but Libby, Shira and Aleida carefully went over every detail on the screen and reassured me that everything was going to be well. Eve the midwife answered all of my questions patiently, even the overly paranoid ones. The two medical assistants Rebecca and Samantha were also extremely helpful with everything from spending hours on the phone trying to resolve health insurance issues to rescheduling appointments. I am very impressed with the professionalism everyone demonstrated at all times. But, most of all with the genuine concern and kindness that I was treated with during my high risk pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

In all my appointments I have talked to Dr. Hakimi twice and that doesn't bother me at all. He is very courteous , soft spoken, and a good listener. I feel as if I will only see Dr. Hakimi if I end up having a dire emergency and that makes me feel even more comfortable going to his office. Although the wait time is atrocious, both he and his staff are worth the wait. I am always seen by my midwife Evelina, who is amazing, knowledgeable, and extremely sweet. She takes her time to make sure I have everything that needs to be done, and thoroughly explains any questions I may ask. The staff overall is great!! Rebecca is the BEST woman to have draw your blood, not even a pinch!! (I'm terrified of needles but she's genuinely helped me over that) and the one U/S technician Shira is a proficient worker as well!! Everything I need in a Ob/Gyn is located in this clinic. I'm satisfied thus far!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

I do even know where to start with Dr. Daniel Hakimi since the first day I met him I know he is an excellent doctor he listen to my problem and help me find a solution. He just did a Robotic Hysterectomy on me which went successfully with a great team of nurses and Doctors at St. Joesph Hospital at Patterson . I feel confident with him he is very understanding, humble and his staff are very professional and attentive. I would recommend any female going through robotic hysterectomy to go to Dr. Hakimi. I wish he would have deliver my children because he is a great doctor of knowledge and he knows what he is doing trust me on that and he is the best. Dr Hakimi is an amazing doctor and has a lot of patience to answer to solve your problem . He is very kind and grateful once again KUDOS to Dr. Hakimi😘😘😘😘😘😘

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

There are no words to express and describe Dr. Hakimi. He is an excellente doctor. But most importanly an extraordinary person. Dr. Hakimi delivered my second child. Awesome experience. How much i wish i can take back time and find him so he wouldve delivered my first as well. I felt confident and secure whenever he was around. A feeling every pregnant women should feel at this wonderful stage. After birth, Dr. Hakimi circumcized my son. Took him to his pediatrian and he was amazed and satisfied with my son's circumcision. He stated that Dr. Hakimi had done an excellent job unlike other doctors. Of course, i have to soeak about Aleida, ultrasound tech. Very nice and friendly lady. Knows and understands her job. Takes her time at every ultrasound and makes you feel comfortable. Aleida got a great picture of my son's face when i was just about 5 months pregnant. Priceless. STOP your research. Visit Dr. Hakimi you wont be dissapointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2432736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Daniel Hakimi was referred to me by a good friend. I was a patient there for over 1 year and never saw him. He had a midwife see me each time I had an appointment, I was not pregnant nor planning a pregnancy but ok. Each time I arrived to his office the teeny tiny waiting area was crowded leaving no where to sit and when a very pregnant woman would arrive I would watch sadly as some men would not give up there seats. Beyond rude. That happened ALOT in his office. Do not think about calling the staff and asking questions, they are not helpful, or friendly. The staff there will make you feel as though you are bothering them with any questions or scheduling of appts, you will also be kept on hold for 20 minutes or so. I was due for a birth control refill and when I called in the person I spoke with asked me why I would wait to call so last minute, I apologized and explained my work schedule and everything but I stressed that I needed the refill- she rudely lectured me and told me no.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2432735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I came to dr. Hakimi for my third child and I wish I could have came to him for my first two. He is amazing in his craft. I've experienced 2 previous bad c sections but with him I was actually able to walk around and actually spend more time with my daughter than in recovery. He is very knowledgeable and unlike other doctors won't force unnecessary treatment on you. I highly recommend this doctor for mom to bes. Only regret I have is that I didn't find him sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2432734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

recommend to Dr. Daniel Hakimi and member staff are excellent, a month ago I had a hestrectomy by robotic laparoscopy was excellent with no major injuries only three small slits on the same day back to my home there was no pain the next day I was walking with minimal discomfort no nothing to alleviate some pills. the medical treatment makes you feel confident at all and always with a friendly staff. I recommend Dr. presedimiento laparoscopy and robotics was the best Thanks DR DANIEL HAKIMI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

I came to Dr.Hakimi because I suffer from cervical incompetence and he was one of the few high risk doctors in my area. Dr.Hakimi is an amazing doctor he monitor me and my condition closely. He is very patient,punctual, and professional. His staff is very nice as we'll. I truly recommend him. You really won't regret it!!!!!:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

I never would've thought I'd get so lucky with an OBGYN. I have a high risk pregnancy with gestational diabetes. Dr. Hakimi is excellent in monitoring my glucose and is adjusting my insulin every week. This is my second high risk pregnancy and unfortunately I didn't have the same luck in finding a kind and caring doctor when I had my first daughter, that doctor (Dr. Al-kahn) was rude and not very welcoming. Dr. Hakimi on the other hand makes me feel happy and eager to go to my visit every week. Dr. Hakimi exemplifies what being a compassionate and personable doctor is all about. He's incredibly knowledgeable, cautious, and focused; a genuine person who truly cares about his patients. The office staff are just as wonderful. Never waited long, always greeted with a smile and felt welcomed. Thank you Dr. Hakimi, Ellen, Victoria, Amanda, Rebecca and all the other ladies that work there. You are all very professional. Dr. Hakimi is an absolute gem. He is the best. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910138].votes_count ]]