Rate Dr. Kimberly A. Silloway

Dr. Kimberly A. Silloway's Ratings

My daughter was referred for an implant after a tooth was removed. They did a slick sales talk about how the implant was better than a bridge. she had the implant and has had nothing but trouble ever since. The crown falls off repeatedly and has to be glued back on almost monthly by her regular dentist. I overheard the dentists talking about her problem and whispering that the implant never should have been done on that tooth becuase the surface of the tooth was too large, so there was friction which made it impossible for the crown to stay on. Another daughter was referred to Labriola, and not having a choice, we went. We got the same slick sales talk about the implant and the statement that they had no problems. They don't collect information about problems that end up at the dentist's office, so how would they know? They are of no help after the implant goes foul. I told them about the mess with my older daughter's implant but they claimed to have never heard of that problem.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Silloway is the best. She pulled one of my teeth and put in a dental implant. Everything she said was right on - including how long I could expect pain after the tooth extraction and that the implant itself wouldn't be so bad. The staff at the office was very kind and helpful and explained everything that was going to happen, which really made me feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Silloway!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

Yes, she is the BEST! Nice, friendly, knowledgable. (first Ameritas)

Submitted May 14, 2008 | flag

She's the best. Would highly recommend. She answers questions and is very knowledgeable.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2008 | flag