Dr. Greg W. Sutherland

Dr. Greg W. Sutherland

Rate Dr. Greg W. Sutherland

Dr. Greg W. Sutherland's Ratings

After they had all my money, I received the first very rude comment from the staff. Although they gave my daughter "prizes" for good brushing, they blamed calcium stains, scratches, and grey colored teerh on her brushing??

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

I went in for a consult only but felt very welcomed by the staff and doctor. I did not have to wait in the waiting room and they took me to the back immediately. Alanna was especially nice and so was Dr. Sutherland. They were able to anser all my conerns and questions.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

My daughter (age 16) had her heart set on invisalign for her second phase of treatment.(1st phase-Damon braces) She was told she wasn't a candidate for this type of treatment. I asked my friends and did some research and found a great orthodontist! We chose Dr. Sutherland because of his rating with invisalign (the highest=very experienced) and comments from a friend and her daughter. Our first appt. was informative. We asked again about invisalign and was happily told my daughter would be able to proceed with invisaligh(happiness)! I have my daughter started and my son, who is a wrestler, is also getting invisalign. My kids are happy and that makes me happy. Invisalign is great for teens and teens who play sports. Thank you Dr. Sutherland and staff(Jeanne & Alanna)

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

I was very apprehensive of getting adult braces but knew that it was a necessity due to function and not something cosmetic. Dr. Sutherland explained my options to me with a well thought out plan for treatment. The staff have been very friendly and are not only excellent clinicians but agents of customer service.

Submitted May 15, 2011 | flag

My daughter has had Damon braces since December. The office staff are always very courteous and they thoroughly explain everything that is happening. We have had a few appointments and every time we never have to wait long.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

We are at the start of our treatment for our daughter but really liek this office. They worked with us on payments and they treat our daughter awesome. I would recommend them to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sutherland and his staff are first class. Made my son feel very comfortable. Explained all procedures in simple terms for all of us to understand.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

Wonderful environment to have orthodontist work done. Everyone greets you by name with a smile. All the staff are friendly and the building makes you feel at home with the comfortable waiting rome; not that i ever had to wait long. The equipment and new technology in the office seemed to always improve by the next visit. The nurses communicate with the patients what is going on, and ask questions to make sure the patients understand. After the appointment someone clarifies with the patient and guardian what is improving, the target date, and what the braces ect. will begin changing. Then they schedule the next appointment and send out an email the week before to remind you of it

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

I like this office and the staff. I don't feel like I am awaiting my doom when I go to appointments.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr.Sutherland was very confident and is going to correct a problem created by a different orthodontist without using jaw surgery or braces, I get Invisalign. I'm very grateful.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag