Dr. Marcia R. McInnes

Dr. Marcia R. McInnes

Rate Dr. Marcia R. McInnes

Dr. Marcia R. McInnes's Ratings

Dr McInnes is just the best! Totally worthy of your confidence.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr.McInnes was my pediatrician and now cares for our four children. She knows them each individually and cares for them and our entire family as a whole...I am constantly referring her because it is said that is the best compliment. My sisters, sister in law and best friend all use her. Punctual, practical, smart, caring and respectful of our parenting and healthcare practices.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

We showed up on time, were the only ones in waiting room... As we were about to see the dr. a salesperson shows up. We were ignored and salesperson got our appointment time... We got up, thanked for te ignorance and left. Amen!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

I've known her for 21 years, as long as I've been born, and she is the best doctor I've had. Compassionate and extremely considerate of patients, I wouldn't trade her for any other doctor. Having about 5 at a time, she certainly stands out as one of the best.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

My children adore their doctor. There is no better recommendation I can give, than that.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. McInnis is a wonderful Dr. She is kind, compassionate, and truly cares for the children.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag

I have been coming to Dr. McInness for 8 years. She knows everything about my kids without looking at a chart. She is very practical and VERY good. I drive 30 minutes to see her despite being surrounded by pediatric groups. She builds a professional and personal relationship with the children and parents. Very smart, just excellent.

Submitted July 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. McInnes is down to earth, smart and really listens to the parents concerns or questions. I would defintely recommend her.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

think she is wonderful! wise, calm and yet will go out of her way when there is a problem. she met us in a carpark in a rainstorm when she was not on call to check my sons ear ache! thumbs up:)

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Mcinnes is a god send in our community. She has been seeing my children since they were born. One time, one of my kid's was admitted to the ER as an infant. Even though Dr. Mcinnes was on vacation at that time, she dropped everything and came to the hospital.

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag