Rate Dr. Craig M. Seal

Dr. Craig M. Seal's Ratings

I had a high risk pregnancy an dr. Seal was fantastic. I know he went the extra mile to ensure that was sweet son was able to make it in the womb and have a safe delivery. I just found out I am pregnant again and would love to go to him, however my health insurance changed after the birth of this son and the way they double billed the insurance companies and me afterward left a sour taste in my mouth. Basically I was told to pay cash upfront and that I would be reimbursed when the insurance company would reimburse them. Well not only was I not reimbursed, I was actually given a bill for the final visit. On top of that, my new insurance which was supposed to be used only for the postpartum visit was also billed for the surgery and my medical savings account was drained of thousands of dollars which prevented me from taking care of my son when he was sick. I'm sad because I love and trust this doctor but seeing as how none of this was resolved and all I have are messages left from the office people trying to justify what they did. I guess they needed the money more than I did and I will just give it up to heaven to judge. Bottom line, excellent doctor, but poor billing practices. I would only recommend if you have primo insurance.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2014 | flag

After over 18 years, delivery of my only child, 1/2 dozen surgeries I'm out of there! They intentionally over billed me for over 2 years then lied to the insurance company when confronted by them. It has been over 1 & 1/2 years from my last surgery and they are still billing me for costs over and above their contracted rates. Carrie told me she didn't care what the insurance company says. "If you don't pay, Dr. Seal will not see you anymore and you WILL BE turned over to collection". Carrie has been nothing but rude and unwilling to return my insurance companies phone calls. After nearly 20 years I feel like his patients are only numbers $$$$$ trickle down effect???? Attitude usually comes from the top....scary to think he held not only my life in his hands but also my only child's.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr. Seal for 29 years. He has delivered 2 of my babies done 4 surgeries on me. I hadn't had a pap smear for two years because of allergies that I have that give me vaginal burn and rawness. I have been on hormones and thyroid medications for years. He took me off of one of my medications and told me to use a couple of natural products and read a book that he was going to send me because he was 3 hours late for my appt. I never got the book. I called & canceled my appt.& when I rescheduled they called me & told me I could only see him for a pap smear. I asked to have him call me & was told he does not call patients. I saw him at the hospital & he told me in front of two witnesses I could come & see him. I made 2 appts. & when I got there I was told he would not see me & if I didn't leave right now they would call the cops. I had taken my last hormone pill that day & was left unseen by him. Patients are told he can't write prescriptions the same day as a pap. That is a lie.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

The billing office doesn't know how to do their job. The office lady Carrie should be fired,she is rude and they don't aloud you to speech to Dr Seal about how you are being treated. They were putting my name wrong into their system and billing it incorrectly. Therefore Medicare was denying the claim as Cannot identify member. Which was no fault of mine. They finally got my name right so everything in 2013 was payed . Medicare denied payment for 2012 for timely filing. The amount of $352.89 . Medicare say I don't have to pay this amount but I'm being turn into collections by Dr. Seal office . I was told by Carrie I cannot see are talk to Dr Seal ,if I do they will get a restraining order agains me if I try to contact him in the future. Something is really wrong at his office. I wonder if Dr Seal really know what is going on. All I want is for Dr Seal to tell me himself that this is the way he wants his patient to be treated.a Please if someone see Dr Seal tell him about this web site.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Seal helped me get pregnant! I was referred to him by two of my friends who both struggled getting pregnant. One was told she was unable to have children and with help of Dr. Seal, she has two beautiful and healthy sons! I also recommended him to my friend who struggled getting pregnant after years of trying with her husband and she is almost 20 weeks pregnant!!! As for my husband and I, we had been together for nine years and had not got pregnant but because of his dedication and knowledge we now have a beautiful baby girl!!! Dr. Seal is knowledgeable and great at what he does. He is to the point and will not sugar coat your situation. If you trust his advice, you will not be disappointed.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Seal is the greatest doctor ever! Me and my two sisters have children only because of him. I had several doctors before him tell me it wasn't possible. He is honest, up front, and does not sugar coat things. I love this about him. However, he is also the most compassionate doctor I have ever had. Cried with me at the hard times. When I moved out of state the thing I was most upset about was losing him as a doctor. Some of these other reviews are WAY off!!! They must be crazy.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Craig Seal is not a doctor for the real reasons but rather a doctor to make the next millionaire list. In our case we were asked to pay around $2000.00 cash pre delivery of our baby which will be in the next 3 months. His care of his patients health is solely over weighted by his love of money and feeling like he is going to get ripped off. I blame this on him and the others who have ripped him off. However, being a 5 year customer and paying way more than enough money to him over the years you would think he would know we are not going to stiff him. Well loss for his practice. I hope more of his customer open their eyes and see that he is not GOD.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

Terrible Dr. Harmful in his bedside manner. He told me I had cancer before even doing a biopsy (I did not), which caused much unnecessary stress. I was billed for an expensive surgery I didn't even have (I had to catch the mistake). He also bills for additional "excess time" although he is in the room with you for 10 mins. Staff claims this isn't the amount of time but the amount of explanation needed, however there was no explanation needed during those visits. Also I waited over 2 hours for my appt. Awful!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

I now have my second blessing because of Dr. Seal. I wrote previously during my pregnancy. It was a very difficult pregnancy and he was very protective of her. I had to be sent elsewhere for special testing and ultrasounds and the staff there frightened me and pushed for me to abort. Dr. Seal warned me about this and told me to get the tests but we'll go through results together. Granted my baby girl was born really early but he did everything in his power to care for us and get us through this time. She is healthy and he watched me closely at a difficult time. I really must say he does care and does what others do not attempt to do. Thank you Dr. Seal.

Submitted July 14, 2012 | flag