Rate Dr. David L. Martin

Dr. David L. Martin's Ratings

Dr. Martin is what you look for in a doctor and can’t find anymore, he takes time with you. On my first visit I sat and waited, annoyed at the normal doctor running late thing, then it was my turn and I expected the normal five minute visit; I was wrong. Dr. Martin is through and no question is stupid. As each patient leaves he walks you to the desk to check out with Katie and continues his conversation with you. I used to think this type of doctor was just on TV, they’re not. He’s referred me to a couple of specialists that were fantastic, so his networking and the referrals and why he is choosing the names is made clear; their pros and cons. Since that first appointment I’ve moved to him permanently and in the now five years I’ve seen him, there has never been a time when he wasn’t available for an emergency appointment. I have no idea how this single doctor office does it, but the level of care, treatment and follow-up should put the five minute doctors to shame.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

He's the best. Very knowledgeable and very attentive. He actually listens to what you have to say and truly cares about his patients.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

He takes the time to insure you know any issues related to your illness/visit.

Submitted May 21, 2011 | flag

I been going to Dr. Martin for years. He is a great Dr. and listens to you and is very detailed. Although, you have a long wait but well worth it. I will always keep going to him.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Great family Dr. I aggree with the other postings. He really spends time with you and gives you his full attention. The only con is that he spends the time and tends to run over. But, he's well worth the wait. He really works hard to stay up to date i.e. attending clinics and seminars. Really a great Dr.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor with attention to the patient. Willing to think, consider concerns, explain his conclusions, and help find the best solution for that particular patient. My whole family is with him for the last 5 years and will keep going back when in need.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag

Good family doctor. Very small office (just him) and he can see you just about any time. Call and visit him the same day in most cases. Takes plenty of time to get to know you, understand your problems, and make sure you understand his treatment recommendations. Like an old-fashioned family doctor. Only con is that he doesn't have a lab for blood work, x-rays, etc. on site. He send you down the street to do that.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2007 | flag