You may also like

Rate Dr. Susanna J. Park

Dr. Susanna J. Park's Ratings

I would not recommend this doctor. She is nice but incorrectly diagnosed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811373].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 19, 2015

I usually don't post reviews but I strongly feel people should be aware of what they are getting into. If you are looking for a doctor who is too busy for you and has a rude stuff, you have found her! We are super glad we have read other reviews (on this page and others) confirming our thoughts about this doctor and her staff.
At first, we really liked this doctor and saw ourselves moving forward with her. She seemed knowledgeable and seemed to have a great understanding of what couple like us have been through. After our last visit, we have reconsidered our position. Following an ultrasound, Dr. Park seemed very confused and lacked any kind of certainty with how to treat us. This is not a characteristic anyone looks for in a doctor. She resolved to drawing blood and said she would call the next day. We were concerned and axious to hear back from Dr. Park but by the end of the next day, we never got the call. When we contacted her office, I spoke to a very rude girl who told me Dr. Park was too busy to return our call. Wow! Just wow! We couldn't believe our doctor, who is supposed to be providing us with the best of care, would so easily dismiss us. It was heartbreaking given the circumstances. It's not like we were calling about an ingrown toenail, this is our future - our family. Further, given that we were about to drop $20,000 in her pocket for IVF, you would think she could take a moment and call us back but no.
Given her blatant disregard for us as human beings, we will not be returning to her office. Dr. Park and her staff amplify everything you don't want in a provider, particularly specialty care related to fertility. I once read somewhere that fertility treatment is the loneliest place a woman could go, and I have to say, our experience at this office also makes it a little darker. Good luck to all who are seeking treatment and a caring specialist. I wish you the greatest success.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2789757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Just what I expect from a doctors visit - answers to my questions, advice and helpful staff. Dr Park was also accepted my view about not taking prenatal vitamins and did not try to push them once I had refused. A good experience all round.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Dr. Susanna Park, and San Diego Fertility Center, are the very best. They go above and beyond the call of duty to be polite, helpful, and caring. We've never had a better or more caring doctor than Dr. Park.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Doctor Park is warm, knowledgeable, dedicated, and calm, with a radiant personality. She made herself available both in the office and over the phone and made sure that I comprehended and was comfortable with the procedures I was going through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I feel like I owe Dr. Park my three children. She is logical and decisive and gave us excellent, practical advice at confronting infertility. She treated it from the start like a problem she could fix -- and she did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Dr. Park is the rudest doctor i have ever met, and the NYC staff is cold and uncaring. Everyone from reception, to billing, to phlebotomists, to Dr. Park. Dr. Park spoke to me like I was a student of hers, in front of other docs and staff. she embarrassed me and was extremely unprofessional. I heard her and other staff members talking about me. I have left this practice; i can deal w rude staff but will not put up w a demeaning doctor. Because of her, they lost a potential 10-15K.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I'm glad I didn't read any of these reviews before I scheduled a meeting with Dr. Park. She is a great doctor. She's very friendly and understanding. She answers all our questions and always follows up. She gives us very detailed information, which is very helpful if you are new to the IUI/IVF procedures like we were. She takes her time to review all our results and always asks if we have questions. She's very responsive and always calls back. I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

I see many people here complain that the doctor does not show much compassion. Well... maybe u need to see a psychologist or join a support group if you need that because being sensitive is not the goal of the reproductive endocrinologist. Her goal is to give you a proper treatment plan that helps you concieve. That's it therefore her work should not be judged based on somehting that is NOT her expertise. If I want to cry and complain I go to other doctors who specialize in seeing depressed patients or cry on my husband's shoulder. Everything should be adressted to a PROPER specialist/person. Maybe that's what many of you should do here and then the world will look much brighter. Imagine who many patients she has to see every day - many of them are depressed. Imagine you would take personally every problem of dozens of people that you have to see?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2010

I'm 29, husband 31, TTC since almost 2 yrs. We moved from a small town in mid-west to NYC and were already in a rude shock to see how terribly hurried CWRC staff is but what shocked me most was that they did an MIS/AMH on me in May which was very very poor for my age but they never told me. I called automated lab system twice but didn't hear it there either. They did 3 FSH tests June- 5.4, July- 14.2 and Aug 24. Based on July FSH level, they did not even tell me 14 was high, just did an IUI with no success. In Aug after 24 FSH she tells me, we cannot even do an IVF for you now- you'll need donor eggs. Well, I'd appreciate if they had told me this FSH thing in advance and if she bothered to cross check my results. Who knows there was an error from their lab or a mix up? I'd be happy to be tested twice/thrice if I can have a confirmation that the FSH 24 was indeed true. She indeed laughs at some sensitive issues & is always forcing you for off visits.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][920367].votes_count ]]