Rate Dr. Susanna J. Park

Dr. Susanna J. Park's Ratings

Just what I expect from a doctors visit - answers to my questions, advice and helpful staff. Dr Park was also accepted my view about not taking prenatal vitamins and did not try to push them once I had refused. A good experience all round.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Susanna Park, and San Diego Fertility Center, are the very best. They go above and beyond the call of duty to be polite, helpful, and caring. We've never had a better or more caring doctor than Dr. Park.

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

Doctor Park is warm, knowledgeable, dedicated, and calm, with a radiant personality. She made herself available both in the office and over the phone and made sure that I comprehended and was comfortable with the procedures I was going through.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

I feel like I owe Dr. Park my three children. She is logical and decisive and gave us excellent, practical advice at confronting infertility. She treated it from the start like a problem she could fix -- and she did.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Park is the rudest doctor i have ever met, and the NYC staff is cold and uncaring. Everyone from reception, to billing, to phlebotomists, to Dr. Park. Dr. Park spoke to me like I was a student of hers, in front of other docs and staff. she embarrassed me and was extremely unprofessional. I heard her and other staff members talking about me. I have left this practice; i can deal w rude staff but will not put up w a demeaning doctor. Because of her, they lost a potential 10-15K.

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

I'm glad I didn't read any of these reviews before I scheduled a meeting with Dr. Park. She is a great doctor. She's very friendly and understanding. She answers all our questions and always follows up. She gives us very detailed information, which is very helpful if you are new to the IUI/IVF procedures like we were. She takes her time to review all our results and always asks if we have questions. She's very responsive and always calls back. I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag

I see many people here complain that the doctor does not show much compassion. Well... maybe u need to see a psychologist or join a support group if you need that because being sensitive is not the goal of the reproductive endocrinologist. Her goal is to give you a proper treatment plan that helps you concieve. That's it therefore her work should not be judged based on somehting that is NOT her expertise. If I want to cry and complain I go to other doctors who specialize in seeing depressed patients or cry on my husband's shoulder. Everything should be adressted to a PROPER specialist/person. Maybe that's what many of you should do here and then the world will look much brighter. Imagine who many patients she has to see every day - many of them are depressed. Imagine you would take personally every problem of dozens of people that you have to see?

Submitted Sept. 18, 2010 | flag

I'm 29, husband 31, TTC since almost 2 yrs. We moved from a small town in mid-west to NYC and were already in a rude shock to see how terribly hurried CWRC staff is but what shocked me most was that they did an MIS/AMH on me in May which was very very poor for my age but they never told me. I called automated lab system twice but didn't hear it there either. They did 3 FSH tests June- 5.4, July- 14.2 and Aug 24. Based on July FSH level, they did not even tell me 14 was high, just did an IUI with no success. In Aug after 24 FSH she tells me, we cannot even do an IVF for you now- you'll need donor eggs. Well, I'd appreciate if they had told me this FSH thing in advance and if she bothered to cross check my results. Who knows there was an error from their lab or a mix up? I'd be happy to be tested twice/thrice if I can have a confirmation that the FSH 24 was indeed true. She indeed laughs at some sensitive issues & is always forcing you for off visits.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2010 | flag

I regret the 1.5 years I stayed at this practice and regret even more that I took a recommendation to see Dr. Park. She was condescending, abrupt and insensitve. On the day I began my first IVF cycle, after months of failed IUIs, the first thing she said to me was "well you know, for some couples IVF fails too." This remark was completely insensitive and astounding to hear from someone who I had placed my hopes in to have a baby. That IVF cycle failed - I waited 3 weeks to get an appointment to discuss next steps with her. When I did meet with her, she again showed her lack of sensitivity by adding "I'll probably regret changing your protocol, but let's just see what happens." I did not pursue a 2nd round of IVF with her group and moved to another practice -- the best decision I have made. I'm now loving pregnancy nausea and morning sickness, as they are milestones I've finally reached after a long journey!

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

like some of the other postings said, very snappy and is in a major rush to get you off the phone every time she calls even if the news is horrible, does not want to answer questions tells you to make an appointment to come in (and wait 3 weeks for it). The only fertility center I have dealt with, they seem to know what they are doing, but Dr. Park for sure could show a bit more compassion. Other MD'd that have called me where happy to answer all my questions, and did not make me feel like I was too demanding. FInd another dr. there to work with, unless you are tough as nails and dont need a little coddling.

Submitted March 13, 2010 | flag