Rate Dr. Damian T. Horner

Dr. Damian T. Horner's Ratings

I can't believe the audacity of some doctors. I do not recommend Doctor Horner in Warren, pa. He took one look at my list of symptoms.. didn't even read it and then refused me as a new patient. When he left I heard him tell the nurse... "I don't want to take these kinds of people." I went to him and pleaded with him to change his mind. Told him not to get overwhelmed by symptoms, just start small with me and help me work the problems out and he said no.. then he blamed my husband and said he was too aggressive. My husband had only voiced his concern that the past couple doctors didn't really want to take the time to listen to me. He did get an angry tone about it once, but he was not aggressive. But he sure told the doctor off after the doctor refused me as a patient. I can't even get a primary care doctor to take me on. This is unreal. And every specialist and er doctor tells me to get a primary care. I'm going to keep doing what I am. Keep moving... just keep moving and keep eating healthy. I'm waiting on my Snap fitness membership and I'll start small. I'm in shock and the tears just won't stop for a while i'm sure. It's hard to comprehend how a doctor can just stop caring for human beings.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I became a patient recently and found Dr Horner to be great! He took time to go thru my entire health history and get to know me. My husband also is very happy with Dr. Horner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][922485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Called doctors office because of pain and they scheduled me in that day. I went to appointment and nurse took temp and bp. I started talking about pain in my arms and was told that Doctor is only looking at your ears, said it isnt my ears, told her my arms have been hurting and she cut me off and said that the Doctor is only going to look at your ears, I said ears, My ears are not hurting, its my arms and chest and she said that is all he has time for, I said than I want my money back (copay, had already paid it)she said that she would check with the doctor .. waiting about 8 minutes and nurse came back and said that he said he only has time for my ears. I got up and walked out of office , went home and cried, than called my insurance company and they told me to go to the er... I was treated by an awesome doctor there, who had me transported to Hamot. I had a heart attack... Thank you for caring Dr Horner. Glad you take that oath so seriously!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][922484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Office not sure of what meds I am on and what I have been diagnosed with in spite of being a patient there for several years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922483].votes_count ]]