Rate Dr. Damian T. Horner

Dr. Damian T. Horner's Ratings

I became a patient recently and found Dr Horner to be great! He took time to go thru my entire health history and get to know me. My husband also is very happy with Dr. Horner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Called doctors office because of pain and they scheduled me in that day. I went to appointment and nurse took temp and bp. I started talking about pain in my arms and was told that Doctor is only looking at your ears, said it isnt my ears, told her my arms have been hurting and she cut me off and said that the Doctor is only going to look at your ears, I said ears, My ears are not hurting, its my arms and chest and she said that is all he has time for, I said than I want my money back (copay, had already paid it)she said that she would check with the doctor .. waiting about 8 minutes and nurse came back and said that he said he only has time for my ears. I got up and walked out of office , went home and cried, than called my insurance company and they told me to go to the er... I was treated by an awesome doctor there, who had me transported to Hamot. I had a heart attack... Thank you for caring Dr Horner. Glad you take that oath so seriously!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Office not sure of what meds I am on and what I have been diagnosed with in spite of being a patient there for several years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922483].votes_count ]]