Rate Dr. Stephen M. Kwitnicki

Dr. Stephen M. Kwitnicki's Ratings

A knowledgable, caring and efficient dentist who is committed to his patients as well has served the poor in Mexico and the Dominican Reoublic, donating his time, equipment and travel costs to do so. I can't recommend him more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2013

I think I chose the right dentist! I ;have been to quite a few and I did not get as much information on my teeth as I did with him and his assistant. He knows his stuff and very quick and efficient. I will be using him for a long time to come. There is no long waiting period and i get to see everything. He sure lets me know how my teeth affects my general health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

The best dentist I have ever seen! He TRULY cares about his patients and their well-being. I had a dental emergency and he came in on his own time to help me out. He always makes sure that I don't feel a thing and does a perfect job. He is such a kind man. I recommend him to everyone who needs a good dentist! I have never liked going to a dentist... but now with him, I don't mind so much! He gives you tips on how to be healthier in your every day life also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor to any one. He performed additional procedure without first discussing with me during my regular dental visit, so that he could charge more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

Went in for a general visit after someone else referenced him to me. Dr. Kwitnicki was very thorough in his cleaning, and upon finding a cavity, performed a filling the same day. He seems to be very knowledgeable and really wants the best for his patients. I would recommend to him everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Kwitnicki was extremely helpful and took the time to discuss all issues and concerns you may have. He is very thorough in his exam and even caught somethings that other dentists ignored. Definitely reccomend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923556].votes_count ]]