Rate Dr. Leonel A. Hunt

Dr. Leonel A. Hunt's Ratings

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this "doctor". He is the furthest thing from a real physician. He misdiagnosed my daughter and performed surgery that wasn't necessary. He is a horrible person without a heart. How he could have done what he did to my 24 year old daughter is unthinkable. Stay away from him.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr Hunt is the very best. He solved my Disk problem completely. I am so greatful.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

over an hour waiting to see the doctor before I just left. Nobody should have to wait an hour when they have an appointment. I waited so long the automatic lights in the waiting room timed out.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag

Leonel Hunt is a total and complete CHARLATAN! Hunt did spine surgery on me in May of 2008 by January 2009 I was having the same pain and audible bone movement in my spine that caused me to go to him in the first place. Hunt looked me straight in the eye and lied to me then discharged me after he reviewed my CAT Scan.My cat scan showed that everything he'd done 18 months earlier needed to be completely redone. The hack job that Hunt did on me required that I have 5 spine surgery in one to correct the mess that Hunt made of my spine. Hunt has the wool pulled over every ones eyes Thanks to his ARROGANCE AND NEGLIGENCE I AM ONCE AGAIN RECOVERING FROM SPINE SURGERY AS OPPOSED TO CELEBRATING A HEALED SPINE ALL BECAUSE OF DR LEONEL HUNT'S INCOMPETENCE..PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS **** TOUCH YOU !! MsRosi

Submitted Aug. 6, 2010 | flag

Is there a rating below 1? Extremely unhelpful staff. Doctor Hunt made an immediate recommendation for surgery vs. less invasive options for a herniated disk. Once Hunt made his recommendation, there was no follow-up, no personal contact, no concern for my level of pain. I was pushed off to an unknowledgeable and unhelpful receptionist desk who required me to make follow-up appointments with outside clinics (which I found out after unsuccessfully trying to secure information from Dr. Hunt's office for two days), and an attempt to refill a prescription took two days! If the doctor's credo is to Do No Harm, then Dr. Hunt failed miserably, and his staff were aiders and abettors. A complete nightmare. Another back specialist I went to was much more helpful, consderate, and caring. Dr. Hunt's facility is a factory.

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag

When you visit doctor in his office (not in the hospital) you get surprise extra bill from Cedars Sinai because you used their "hospital" facilities. The office has been useless at resolving the problem and keeps insisting that all patients are told about this (I was not!). I also had to update my address 4 times before they managed to change it. Everyone I speak to (office staff, office manager, billing for office and hospital and even the doctor himself) blame the problem on someone else, but no one seems to be able to correct the problem or identify who can, if they can't. The medical care I received was adequate, but certainly not worth the resulting hassle from the billing. In addition my insurance company is still waiting for a copy of my records from the doctor's office so they can try and resolve the issue. So far it has been 2 months and 2 requests, plus a personal assurance from the doctor and his office manager that they would see to it themselves.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2008 | flag

He was great. Solved a problem I've been having for many months. He is very nice and explains everything thoroughly.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2008 | flag

Simple diagnosis and surgery cured years of suffering and attempts by other doctors to perform unnecessary surgery

Submitted Dec. 8, 2007 | flag