Rate Dr. Raymond P. Kenny

Dr. Raymond P. Kenny's Ratings

I was very nervous about having my first colonoscopy but Dr. Kenny was highly recommended and I'M SO GLAD he is my doctor. He walked me through everything that was going to happen and totally put my mind at ease. He even made the prep easy! After the colonoscopy, it felt like nothing even happened. I'm so happy I chose him and would highly recommend Dr. Kenny - he's awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Great staff with understanding of insurance procedures. Dr. Kenny is very thorough and very quick not to jump into surgery. He spent quality time explaining my medical issue. Great doctor who I would highly recommend. VERY PROFESSIONAL!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

The Doc is great. He knows his stuff and is caring and thorough. It's the front desk people that are awful. They make it clear that they do not care a hoot about the patients. News flash- without us, you wouldn't have a job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2011

this office staff is incompetent. it's not unusual to be left on hold for 20 mins or more. no one ever gets back to you. the doctor is never on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2008

excellent, understanding, helpful. Knows his craft

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924853].votes_count ]]