Rate Dr. Gilbert E. Carley

Dr. Gilbert E. Carley's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr Carley's for many years, and he is THE BEST dentist, as well as the best doctor of any kind, i have been to. Kind, knowledgeable, funny, great bedside manners, and his staff is great. they care about you! if you need a dentist, Dr. C is who you should go to.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

Dr G.Carley is the best Doctor I have known, compassionate, listens, understands, knowledgeable, best staff in the office. I wish every Doctor would be like Doctor G.Carley

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Carley and his office personnel are terrific. I have always feared and dreaded going to the dentist but that is no longer the case. Dr. Carley and his dental hygienists practice sound,preventative dental care. They are knowledgeable,skillful,and caring. I have been going to his practice for over ten years and can speak to the excellent care and guidance that I have received.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

The best Doctor and the best person, compassionate, caring and professional, excellent help, excellent office, I wish every Doctor were as Doctor G.Carley.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2007 | flag