Dr. Mark S. Pian

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Mark S. Pian has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark S."
RID: 2697499
30/06/13 5 4 2 3 Mark Pian is an awful human being. When I was diagnosed he told my mother "typically they don't live very long" right in front of me. (I was 18 years old and completely able to hear and understand him.) For someone who is in the pediatrics profession I found this to be completely unprofessional. He never attempted an apology even after who knew how badly that statement hurt me. I do not in any way believe he deserves to continue practicing medicine.  Respond
RID: 2473333
13/11/12 5 5 5 5 a great physician, invetigador, expert on the subject; with an excellent group of professionals dedicated to the care of health (receptionists, nurses, therapists, dietitians, social workers, nutritionists. etc) that always they go beyond what is their responsibility, guiding, supporting and caring patients, both at clinic at the hospital, has been a great life experience with them.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 607917
05/06/08 5 5 5 5 I love the entire CF Clinic. They are fabulous, caring, and encouraging. I think the world of all the team. Thanks to them, my son is thriving!!!
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 570178
18/04/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Pian is a great Cystic Fibrosis doctor! He knows his stuff and is good at not overreacting, but knowing when a situation has gone too far. I know that my kids will like him more and more as they get older and will take more ownership of their treatments and care. I can see him having good heart to heart talks with them.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 454496
02/12/07 4 5 5 5 Dr. Pian is a magnificent doctor. He is very knowledgeable, helpful, reliable, and always works toward the patient's best interests.  Respond