You may also like

Rate Dr. Ray Daly

Dr. Ray Daly's Ratings

Dr. Daly has given me my life back. I cannot say enough about how helpful he has been. I tried for years with other health care professionals but Dr. Daly was the only one who helped me make breakthroughs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr Daly and Dr Robinson are responsible for my returning to work after seven years of vertigo. I am able to function and go about my duties. The support staff is excellent, always friendly and accomodating. They are great people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Daly is a blessing in our life because if it wasn't for him and his knowledge our life would be a nightmare. We hope he will continue to help many other children because the number of children with special needs is growing. God bless him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr.Daly was very helpful in helping me to overcome my anxiety and personal fears. His meditative approach helped me to relax and focus on my problems. His Neuro bio feed back approach is helpful in teaching you how to move forward , and past your problems, so you can move on with your life. He is very knowledgeable, insightful, and helfpful. His patient demeanour helps to make you feel comfortable in learning about yourself and how to deal with your problems. He makes you feel good about yourself in the process. Well Done!!! I recommend his techniques to anyone looking for a modern approach to an always evolving world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

just he is best of the best and I give him 10 plus

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511663].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr Daley is very knowledgeable first and foremost- in particular in my case, the interplay between chronic daily pain and consequent depression.He has excellent ,close listening skills(ie eye contact)and won't hesitate to intercede if he notes inconsistencies in the patient's perceptions. He is very knowledgeable of most pain medications and their invariable side effects ,Also he knows both the strengths and limitations of the medical community and won't hesitate to caution a patient should he deem it warranted. Where he finds fault he always shapes his concerns in a positive manner and will offer alternative solutions if deemed necessary

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2433880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

The Doctor takes good care of me and without them I would not be alive and well. All the best to the staff, and I recommend anyone to go see Dr.Daly. Thanks again for saving me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][931188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Raymond Daly helped me .His personal treatment and attention shows that he has concern, and that makes a person who needs help very comfortable and confident .It helped speed up my process after first visit I started feeling better .Special person, changed my life for the best. THANK YOU DR.RAYMOND DALY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][931187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Dr. Daly is a blessing to the area of Psychology. I have been suffering for 22 years and no psychiatric prescription helped me. Dr. Daly suggested taking an MRI and a Cat Scan for my brain. The results showed that I had a disregulation in the frontal lobe of my brain. I was diagnosed with P.B.A. - Pseudobulbar Affect. I began treatment with Neurobiofeedback, in his office with Mike, a compassionate, kind, caring technician. I also began taking Nuedexta for my condition. It has been one year since I began treatment. I was doing Neurobiofeedback three times a week. Now I'm down to one time a week. I continue to take Nuedexta for P.B.A. I feel balanced, healthy and enthusiastic about life! Dr. Daly helped me to realize that Anti-depressants were not assisting me at all, for 22 years. His kind demeanor, jovial sense of humour and exceptional hospitatlity is refreshing, as I have been treated by hundreds of medical physicians in Windsor, London and Toronto.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][931186].votes_count ]]