Rate Dr. Yoram Sharon

Dr. Yoram Sharon's Ratings

Dr. Sharon's bedside manner is unmatched by any other MD in the office. Really lucky to have found him.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Such a nice man! He is super knowledgeable and I always feel comfortable around him. I've been going to him for years and I send my family and friends to him as well. Excellent doctor!

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

Took the time to figure out a diagnoses that other doctors were unable to find. Great bedside manner, personable, and easy to talk to. Overall a great doctor and person!

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

My favorite doc. He always does his best to help with whatever illness I'm dealing with. Always willing to listen and read information that I have questions about. And, he does it with a smile.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2010 | flag

no bedside manner. has a big attitude when trying to convey feelings about treatment. alarmed us about our daughters illness before investigating other possibilities. did not make a notation in chart when we were brought in to be told disturbing news and then received a phone call from a nurse appologizing for his harshness.

Submitted March 13, 2008 | flag

Dr. Sharon is very attentive and knowledgeable and also very patient-friendly. He's definitely one in a million and my family agrees that we would absolutely go out of our way, if necessary, to remain in his care.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2007 | flag