Rate Dr. Ayman A. Shahine

Dr. Ayman A. Shahine's Ratings

don't ever go to him horrible doctor falls asleep while doing surgery HORRIBLE

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Today I had my BBL procedure done with Dr.Shahine and I can really say that he was a good Dr. I was scared, because this was the first time in my life that I had any surgery procedure done. He actually walk me through the steps he was taking, and I was worried about being up during my procedure. I really can say that I was in no pain at all and he did a good job my friends who seen my after results actually like his work, my friend is going next week. I'm home now and still no pain with some help of some pain killer but I was expecting to be in some crucial pain but not at all labor pain is actually worst to me. I will RECOMMEND Dr. Shahine to anyone

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

I got a smartlipo on my belly, back and sides and fat transfer to my butt. The doctor is very nice and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. I got the surgery in Union. The place was very clean, he used a strict sterile technique. The staff is very helpful and kind. I am very happy with the results I got. This is my third week post op and I feel and look good. The swelling and bruises were gone by the beginning of the second week. I had been getting the massages, I started massage therapy the day after the surgery. I highly recommend dr Shahine for brazilian butt lift, lipos, etc . He is wonderful and his staff at the union office are amazing.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

I couldn't wait to write a review and let everyone know what how wonderful Dr.Shahine is. I had the Brazilian buttocks lift procedure performed on October 7, 2013. He removed fat from my stomach, waist and then transplanted the fat into my buttocks. I felt completely comfortable and relaxed. Once inside the surgical room which was warm and inviting Dr. Shahine put me immediately at ease. I was completely numb and comfortable when he began the liposuction. It was painless. He always asked me how I was feeling. Of course there is mild discomfort but that's expected. I was given my medications and instructions. My waistline is incredibly small and sexy. My buttocks are shapely, round and perky! I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend Dr. Shahine as a cosmetic surgeon who is also an artist. His kindness, compassion and incredible surgical skills puts him in a class by himself. He has over 20 years of experience and triple board certified. NYBeautySurgeon.com. 9175671428

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

I chose Dr. Ayman Shahine I chose him after doing years of research online and going to different consultations. Some renowned doctors in the NYC area were charging $12,000+, but their before/after photos didn’t hold a candle to Dr. shahine's beautiful and natural looking results.I agree with what a lady said , Lipo was invented by obgyn Dr google it your self . I am extremely happy with my result and I couldn’t be more thankful . I found many lasers and other machines. If you go on youtube you be amazed .The wait was all worth it . When he came into the room he ignored the world and focused on me . I never felt him rush in the surgery. I saw the transformation right before my eyes. My curves are amazing and i feel like a brand new person. Now i know why so many people wait .He uses ultra safe techniques with painless local anesthesia . i wouldn’t trust anyone else with my body. If you’re on the fence about which surgeon to choose, definitely go see Dr. Shahine for a consultation

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

I needed Lipo to my Stomach, Back and Sides with Fat Transfer to Butt. My procedure had to be done in two parts. First was my stomach cause i was very fat and my fat is very tight and thick. two weeks later i had my back done which was even thicker and sides. Also had fat transfer to my butt. first round was painful however my second procedure was less painful because my Doctor now knew my pain tolerance. I am happy with my results so far. I have lovely hips and a flat stomach. My fat transfer to my butt has been successful so far even though I have few more sessions to make it ideal. I have to say my butt was way abnormal. its gonna take alot of work to fix it but we are on the right path so far. so far I am getting un beleivable compliments. He has the hands for curves i must say. the feeling of a sexy woman with confidence has taken over me. every one compliments me and wonders whats the difference cause he make it so suttle but evident. His Price is very great none other.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2013 | flag

I can't believe I financed for this procedure. (In tears) I had this liposuction on back and ab and my waist. I haven't been the same since. The office in Brooklyn is small and closed in, I should've realized then that this was a bad idea. He gave meds to relax me that did not work!!! I felt every yank and jerk during this procedure. I guess because he became frustrated with my crying and complaining he rushed and sent me on my way. Needless to say my stomach is still fat. I was swollen for weeks. I went back to him and he RX fluid pills that did nothing. I was sore and could not walk. I still after 2yrs feel hard in some places. I could write a book but long story short,, Please research these doctors. It was clear that he only had my money on his mind. I'm still paying for pain about 180.00 mnth plus interest. Not worth it at all. He seems pleasant but his agenda was not about me.. I hope that he would extend courtesy to me as the reviews claim. hhmp. I'll see and let u know.

Submitted April 21, 2013 | flag

Dr shahine is a doctor of the people. A week ago i got a brazilian but lift where fat was transferred from my waist and back. Many are nervous to go through this process but it is well worth it!!! For many years I was insecure and this is a life changing experience. The procedure is not painful more like slight pressure is felt. The staff makes you feel at home and from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave you know you are in great hands. Only one week has passed and people tell me I look like a barbie!! After my surgery I contact the DR to ask him questions and he is responsive. He is the Butt lift Expert!!!!

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

Doctor Shahine is a wonderful doctor, and you will get resuslts with his surgery. I personally did three differen procedures, because I was really over weight and had a huge belly (first surgery). Not to mention that my arms (second surgery) were huge and I was embarrassed. Inner thigh (Third surgery)I have almost three years since my first surgery and I went from a 38 inch waist to a 28 inch waist. Before I wore Ex large clothes now I wear Ex Small. I am so greatful for what he has done for me. He is hard working and he prides himself in helping women and men feel good about themselves especially when you have tried every diet and alternates out there to lose weight and nothing works. He is honest and as far as people that say bad things he explains everything and he definalely underpromises and OVER DELIVERs.He then did my mom, dad, fifteen others in my family. GO TO HIM :)

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag