Rate Dr. Ayman A. Shahine

Dr. Ayman A. Shahine's Ratings

I got my surgery in May 2014, after numerous appointments missed by his horrible ways of keeping track of people. After a a week and a half of missed alpointmenr I finally was called in, went in at 7am, and was made to wait until he woke up from his nap at 2pm. When I finally went in he never told me what he was doing and scared the he'll out of me while he was poking me with needles all over my abdomen until it looked like I was 6 months pregnant with fluid inside of me, which he then said was to liquify the fat and numb me. He then without saying where and how long he was gonna be gone for, left me terrified. I thought I was going to die with my stomach out to the ceiling. He came back 30 minutes later because he was.handling a lady that was yelling and screaming threating that she was going to call the cops. When he finally started, he was very cold and rude. And to make it worse his nasty secretary kept coming in and out as she pleased speaking in arab and having no courtesy towards me as I laid there naked. Not once did she knock and in and out at least 5 times. The whole procedure was the scariest in my life, and yes I felt everything. Not very painful but it was defitnily felt. At the end he literally wrapped me up in this paper sheet, I swear to God!! And just sent me on my way to my car. Not once did he call me to see if I was ok, no one, not even his staff. About a month in i realized he leff me lop sided. He did my right love handle ok, and left the left one still there. My abs still has bumps. I called a few times and every time he was busy. I came in one time and he never showed up. I never called back, because to be honest., did I really want to go through that again. No. Maybe in the future I can save money and get my love handles fixed. Dr. SHAHINE Your a monster. I feel bad for everyones high hopes of seeing great result, and for everyone hes f-ed up. Not to mention, hes high on percocets the whole time. The moment i saw him during consultation I should of ran fast from there. Ladies please dont go because hes cheaper, its not worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. SHANINE PERFORMED A FAT TRANSFER ON ME IN JULY. I caught a life threatening infection and spent two months in the hospital. I had a blood transfusion, placed on life support and almost died!! His Manhattan office is Filthy, cluttered and a fire trap! PLEASE RESEARCH WHAT TRIPLE BOARD CERTIFIED MEANS!!! Research what college he went to to become a LICENSED PLASTIC SURGEON!!! I almost died because I didn't do a complete search on this quack!!! I was there for a fat transfer, NOT TO DELIVER A BABY!!!! Be careful. If you did have work done by him and are happy, you are lucky.. This quack WAS ON HIS CELL PHONE WHILE PERFORMING MY PROCEDURE. He was rude, unprofessional and man handled me when I begged him to stop the procedure because of the pain.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2559074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Must provide better service very low in customer service and treats pts like animals.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2520731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

don't ever go to him horrible doctor falls asleep while doing surgery HORRIBLE

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2500342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2469043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Today I had my BBL procedure done with Dr.Shahine and I can really say that he was a good Dr. I was scared, because this was the first time in my life that I had any surgery procedure done. He actually walk me through the steps he was taking, and I was worried about being up during my procedure. I really can say that I was in no pain at all and he did a good job my friends who seen my after results actually like his work, my friend is going next week. I'm home now and still no pain with some help of some pain killer but I was expecting to be in some crucial pain but not at all labor pain is actually worst to me. I will RECOMMEND Dr. Shahine to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I got a smartlipo on my belly, back and sides and fat transfer to my butt. The doctor is very nice and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. I got the surgery in Union. The place was very clean, he used a strict sterile technique. The staff is very helpful and kind. I am very happy with the results I got. This is my third week post op and I feel and look good. The swelling and bruises were gone by the beginning of the second week. I had been getting the massages, I started massage therapy the day after the surgery. I highly recommend dr Shahine for brazilian butt lift, lipos, etc . He is wonderful and his staff at the union office are amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I couldn't wait to write a review and let everyone know what how wonderful Dr.Shahine is. I had the Brazilian buttocks lift procedure performed on October 7, 2013. He removed fat from my stomach, waist and then transplanted the fat into my buttocks. I felt completely comfortable and relaxed. Once inside the surgical room which was warm and inviting Dr. Shahine put me immediately at ease. I was completely numb and comfortable when he began the liposuction. It was painless. He always asked me how I was feeling. Of course there is mild discomfort but that's expected. I was given my medications and instructions. My waistline is incredibly small and sexy. My buttocks are shapely, round and perky! I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend Dr. Shahine as a cosmetic surgeon who is also an artist. His kindness, compassion and incredible surgical skills puts him in a class by himself. He has over 20 years of experience and triple board certified. NYBeautySurgeon.com. 9175671428

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I chose Dr. Ayman Shahine I chose him after doing years of research online and going to different consultations. Some renowned doctors in the NYC area were charging $12,000+, but their before/after photos didn’t hold a candle to Dr. shahine's beautiful and natural looking results.I agree with what a lady said , Lipo was invented by obgyn Dr google it your self . I am extremely happy with my result and I couldn’t be more thankful . I found many lasers and other machines. If you go on youtube you be amazed .The wait was all worth it . When he came into the room he ignored the world and focused on me . I never felt him rush in the surgery. I saw the transformation right before my eyes. My curves are amazing and i feel like a brand new person. Now i know why so many people wait .He uses ultra safe techniques with painless local anesthesia . i wouldn’t trust anyone else with my body. If you’re on the fence about which surgeon to choose, definitely go see Dr. Shahine for a consultation

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][936833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I needed Lipo to my Stomach, Back and Sides with Fat Transfer to Butt. My procedure had to be done in two parts. First was my stomach cause i was very fat and my fat is very tight and thick. two weeks later i had my back done which was even thicker and sides. Also had fat transfer to my butt. first round was painful however my second procedure was less painful because my Doctor now knew my pain tolerance. I am happy with my results so far. I have lovely hips and a flat stomach. My fat transfer to my butt has been successful so far even though I have few more sessions to make it ideal. I have to say my butt was way abnormal. its gonna take alot of work to fix it but we are on the right path so far. so far I am getting un beleivable compliments. He has the hands for curves i must say. the feeling of a sexy woman with confidence has taken over me. every one compliments me and wonders whats the difference cause he make it so suttle but evident. His Price is very great none other.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][936832].votes_count ]]