Rate Dr. Ayman A. Shahine

Dr. Ayman A. Shahine's Ratings

Dr. SHANINE PERFORMED A FAT TRANSFER ON ME IN JULY. I caught a life threatening infection and spent two months in the hospital. I had a blood transfusion, placed on life support and almost died!! His Manhattan office is Filthy, cluttered and a fire trap! PLEASE RESEARCH WHAT TRIPLE BOARD CERTIFIED MEANS!!! Research what college he went to to become a LICENSED PLASTIC SURGEON!!! I almost died because I didn't do a complete search on this quack!!! I was there for a fat transfer, NOT TO DELIVER A BABY!!!! Be careful. If you did have work done by him and are happy, you are lucky.. This quack WAS ON HIS CELL PHONE WHILE PERFORMING MY PROCEDURE. He was rude, unprofessional and man handled me when I begged him to stop the procedure because of the pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Must provide better service very low in customer service and treats pts like animals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

don't ever go to him horrible doctor falls asleep while doing surgery HORRIBLE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Today I had my BBL procedure done with Dr.Shahine and I can really say that he was a good Dr. I was scared, because this was the first time in my life that I had any surgery procedure done. He actually walk me through the steps he was taking, and I was worried about being up during my procedure. I really can say that I was in no pain at all and he did a good job my friends who seen my after results actually like his work, my friend is going next week. I'm home now and still no pain with some help of some pain killer but I was expecting to be in some crucial pain but not at all labor pain is actually worst to me. I will RECOMMEND Dr. Shahine to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I got a smartlipo on my belly, back and sides and fat transfer to my butt. The doctor is very nice and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. I got the surgery in Union. The place was very clean, he used a strict sterile technique. The staff is very helpful and kind. I am very happy with the results I got. This is my third week post op and I feel and look good. The swelling and bruises were gone by the beginning of the second week. I had been getting the massages, I started massage therapy the day after the surgery. I highly recommend dr Shahine for brazilian butt lift, lipos, etc . He is wonderful and his staff at the union office are amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I couldn't wait to write a review and let everyone know what how wonderful Dr.Shahine is. I had the Brazilian buttocks lift procedure performed on October 7, 2013. He removed fat from my stomach, waist and then transplanted the fat into my buttocks. I felt completely comfortable and relaxed. Once inside the surgical room which was warm and inviting Dr. Shahine put me immediately at ease. I was completely numb and comfortable when he began the liposuction. It was painless. He always asked me how I was feeling. Of course there is mild discomfort but that's expected. I was given my medications and instructions. My waistline is incredibly small and sexy. My buttocks are shapely, round and perky! I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend Dr. Shahine as a cosmetic surgeon who is also an artist. His kindness, compassion and incredible surgical skills puts him in a class by himself. He has over 20 years of experience and triple board certified. NYBeautySurgeon.com. 9175671428

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I chose Dr. Ayman Shahine I chose him after doing years of research online and going to different consultations. Some renowned doctors in the NYC area were charging $12,000+, but their before/after photos didn’t hold a candle to Dr. shahine's beautiful and natural looking results.I agree with what a lady said , Lipo was invented by obgyn Dr google it your self . I am extremely happy with my result and I couldn’t be more thankful . I found many lasers and other machines. If you go on youtube you be amazed .The wait was all worth it . When he came into the room he ignored the world and focused on me . I never felt him rush in the surgery. I saw the transformation right before my eyes. My curves are amazing and i feel like a brand new person. Now i know why so many people wait .He uses ultra safe techniques with painless local anesthesia . i wouldn’t trust anyone else with my body. If you’re on the fence about which surgeon to choose, definitely go see Dr. Shahine for a consultation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I needed Lipo to my Stomach, Back and Sides with Fat Transfer to Butt. My procedure had to be done in two parts. First was my stomach cause i was very fat and my fat is very tight and thick. two weeks later i had my back done which was even thicker and sides. Also had fat transfer to my butt. first round was painful however my second procedure was less painful because my Doctor now knew my pain tolerance. I am happy with my results so far. I have lovely hips and a flat stomach. My fat transfer to my butt has been successful so far even though I have few more sessions to make it ideal. I have to say my butt was way abnormal. its gonna take alot of work to fix it but we are on the right path so far. so far I am getting un beleivable compliments. He has the hands for curves i must say. the feeling of a sexy woman with confidence has taken over me. every one compliments me and wonders whats the difference cause he make it so suttle but evident. His Price is very great none other.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2013

I can't believe I financed for this procedure. (In tears) I had this liposuction on back and ab and my waist. I haven't been the same since. The office in Brooklyn is small and closed in, I should've realized then that this was a bad idea. He gave meds to relax me that did not work!!! I felt every yank and jerk during this procedure. I guess because he became frustrated with my crying and complaining he rushed and sent me on my way. Needless to say my stomach is still fat. I was swollen for weeks. I went back to him and he RX fluid pills that did nothing. I was sore and could not walk. I still after 2yrs feel hard in some places. I could write a book but long story short,, Please research these doctors. It was clear that he only had my money on his mind. I'm still paying for pain about 180.00 mnth plus interest. Not worth it at all. He seems pleasant but his agenda was not about me.. I hope that he would extend courtesy to me as the reviews claim. hhmp. I'll see and let u know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][936831].votes_count ]]