Rate Dr. Allen J. Schreiber

Dr. Allen J. Schreiber's Ratings

Very intelligent and kind doctor. Wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

This doctor does not listen well. he is too confident in himself and seems to want me to take tests that are not needed and then charge and arm and a leg. I'd rather see the local shaman. At least I would get the same result wihtout paying bills for additional testing only to have a doctor give me a shopping list to walgreens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Smartest Dr I've ever seen. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He has saved my life twice. My whole family goes to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Schreiber acted as though I took too much time discussing my health problems and concerns, which made me feel uncomfortable and apprehensive to have him for my doctor. He didn’t show any compassion towards me as a patient that I had expected from a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Went to Dr. Schreiber as a GP. Per the exam he prescribed a colonoscopy. Since I did not want to have the procedure done by Dr. Schreiber he would not provide a referral. Additionally upon having an exam with another physician Dr.Schreiber would not provide my medical records.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

We went on a recommendation…started out just my daughter, then myself, now my son and husband all go to Doc. He is no nonsense and will address every issue asked.He has taken all my calls-gets right to the point and we try to fix the problem. He has shown respect and even a little humor, our family relies on his expertise and his skills have not let us down.Thanks Doc….your very much appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Schreiber is a great doctor. Highly recommend to friends and family. He is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Schreiber is a great doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. He's one of the best doctors I've ever seen and always takes good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Office staff is caring and kind. If you can deal with his style, Dr. Schreiber is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][937989].votes_count ]]