Rate Dr. Howard M. Dubner

Dr. Howard M. Dubner's Ratings

Dr Dubner is quiet, kind and accurate. DIGNIFIED is the the best way to describe the way I felt I have been treated. I like the interaction he has with his staff. I have had 4 colonoso. Dr Dubner identified my cancer and guided to an outstanding surgeon. Dr Dubner's follow up has given me peace of mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

We thought he was so good as our GI that we switched to him as our primary care provider as well. I can't say enough good things about him as a person and as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

I know now that he is a very good and caring Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2008

A compassionate, intelligent, and knowledgeable doctor. He is very direct and although I appreciate this quality -- I love not having to guess what my doctor is thinking -- if tact is important to you, you probably will be uncomfortable with his personal style. He is kind and respectful. He isn't rude but just very forthcoming and direct.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][938974].votes_count ]]