Rate Dr. David B. Auerbach

Dr. David B. Auerbach's Ratings

Dr. Auerback is very thorough and often double checked the tests and measurements on my record. He and the staff are very friendly and very helpful. Dr. Auerback even called to check on me, in the evening after my cateract surgery.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

My first visit was impressive. The second to pick up my prescription was a bit of a roller coaster ride. The prescription was incorrect and it was like pulling teeth to have it corrected. I had to go back and bring my glasses and old prescription before it all got corrected. In the interim, I was advise to "just go ahead and fill it!" Then, they would evaluate whether it was right or not. Who does this?? Not as office I would return to or recommend.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Auerbach is an excellent doctor and so kind. I had cataract surgery on both eyes. My prescription was very high and now I see 20/20. Also very nice staff.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Fastest Doctor I've ever dealt with......always in a hurry. But also probably the most knowledgeable and professional, once you slow him down.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

excellent service and excellent surgery results highly recommend this doctor

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

I recently had cataract surgery (Technis lens). There is not a single negative comment that I can make about the experience. Dr. Auerbach's office runs like clockwork. Rarely did I wait for anything...tests, interview with doctor, etc...for more than ten minutes. The staff was VERY knowledgeable (Where did the practice find so many qualified people???)and VERY friendly. The surgery facility and staff were remarkable. I especially enjoyed the tenderness and compassion of the nurses and doctors as they interacted with the older patients. NEVER did I hear an abrupt word uttered! As for the results of the surgery, I recommend the Technis lens to those who are medically qualified to receive them. Their selection requires financial sacrifice, but the freedom from glasses is a wondrous gift to oneself. Everyday I utter a prayer of thanksgiving for the gift I received from Dr. Auerbach's hand. Can't help making the Scripture connection of the healing of the blind man...miracle! Thank you!

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Auerbach preformed my cataract surgery and gave me the Tecnis Intraocular Lens. He was so quick, professional, and skilled. I love the results!

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Auerbach performed my cataract surgery in November, 2013. My vision was restored to 20/20. I was completely satisfied with the result, particularly my ability to see colors and distant objects more clearly. Dr. Auerbach and his office and surgical support staffs are friendly, competent, and efficient. The procedure is painless and they make the experience as pleasant as possible. Appointment times are closely adhered to.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2013 | flag

I had cataract surgery in both eyes. I was extremely happy with the results. My vision for long distance was as good as it was when I was thirty and my near vision only needs the lowest number in reading glasses. He and his staff were very helpful, explaining everything as we went along. The staff were excellent in their courtesy and taking care of things in a timely manner. I never waited a long period of time from the time I went into the office before I saw Dr. Auerbach, he was professional and caring. I would recommend him to all my family and friends, also to anyone who is looking for an ophthaimologist.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

This doctor is both highly skilled and caring. He did my cataract surgery this summer. His staff could not be more helpful and supportive. The attitude of excellence is everywhere in his practice.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag