Rate Dr. David B. Auerbach

Dr. David B. Auerbach's Ratings

I had the pleasure of having cataract laser surgery, performed by Dr. Auerbach. And I say pleasure because not only the surgeries (both eyes) were a resounding success ( who would think I would go back to 20/20 vision?) but my experience with him an his staff was outstanding. They are knowledgeable, courteous and prompt.
Dr. Auerbach's knowledge and manner gave no room to any angst about the surgery on my part.
Thank you.
Luis E. Martinez

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

After years of suffering and holding out to the last possible moment it was time to take out the Cataract. A simple procedure certainly. 90% success rate they said.

That is easy for people with two functioning eyes. One good eye is a different story. We were convinced the receptionist just picked a name from a book when doctor gave us a referral. But God chose the best doctor he could for our unique situation.

Dr. Auerbach and the whole team were extremely patient and understanding with my mother and me. Dr. Thomas even met us on a Sunday morning with a smile.

We had a long road with Dr. Auerbach. He erred on the side of caution. He was not eager to just keep cutting and risk the possibility of my mother losing all of her vision. He was patient and professional. A true God send.

A Brooklyn Boy after my mother's heart.

Thank you for saving, and improving my mom's vision.
Those two words never seem like enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Auerback is very thorough and often double checked the tests and measurements on my record. He and the staff are very friendly and very helpful. Dr. Auerback even called to check on me, in the evening after my cateract surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

My first visit was impressive. The second to pick up my prescription was a bit of a roller coaster ride. The prescription was incorrect and it was like pulling teeth to have it corrected. I had to go back and bring my glasses and old prescription before it all got corrected. In the interim, I was advise to "just go ahead and fill it!" Then, they would evaluate whether it was right or not. Who does this?? Not as office I would return to or recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Auerbach is an excellent doctor and so kind. I had cataract surgery on both eyes. My prescription was very high and now I see 20/20. Also very nice staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Fastest Doctor I've ever dealt with......always in a hurry. But also probably the most knowledgeable and professional, once you slow him down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

excellent service and excellent surgery results highly recommend this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I recently had cataract surgery (Technis lens). There is not a single negative comment that I can make about the experience. Dr. Auerbach's office runs like clockwork. Rarely did I wait for anything...tests, interview with doctor, etc...for more than ten minutes. The staff was VERY knowledgeable (Where did the practice find so many qualified people???)and VERY friendly. The surgery facility and staff were remarkable. I especially enjoyed the tenderness and compassion of the nurses and doctors as they interacted with the older patients. NEVER did I hear an abrupt word uttered! As for the results of the surgery, I recommend the Technis lens to those who are medically qualified to receive them. Their selection requires financial sacrifice, but the freedom from glasses is a wondrous gift to oneself. Everyday I utter a prayer of thanksgiving for the gift I received from Dr. Auerbach's hand. Can't help making the Scripture connection of the healing of the blind man...miracle! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Auerbach preformed my cataract surgery and gave me the Tecnis Intraocular Lens. He was so quick, professional, and skilled. I love the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Auerbach performed my cataract surgery in November, 2013. My vision was restored to 20/20. I was completely satisfied with the result, particularly my ability to see colors and distant objects more clearly. Dr. Auerbach and his office and surgical support staffs are friendly, competent, and efficient. The procedure is painless and they make the experience as pleasant as possible. Appointment times are closely adhered to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939236].votes_count ]]