You may also like

Rate Dr. David B. Auerbach

Dr. David B. Auerbach's Ratings

Dr. David Auerbach is wonderful! Great bedside manner! Very professional & knowledgeable in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Cataract surgery on each eye. 20/20 after surgery for distance with Blade surgery. Excellent results. Dr. Auerbach was very honest. Explained everything with great attention to detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Was able to give my legally blind father 20/20 vision, my father highly recommends him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Had right eye cataract surgery. Very knowledge and professional. His staff was friendly and helpful. Might need to had left eye done later this eye, and would definitely want David to do it. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I had the pleasure of having cataract laser surgery, performed by Dr. Auerbach. And I say pleasure because not only the surgeries (both eyes) were a resounding success ( who would think I would go back to 20/20 vision?) but my experience with him an his staff was outstanding. They are knowledgeable, courteous and prompt.
Dr. Auerbach's knowledge and manner gave no room to any angst about the surgery on my part.
Thank you.
Luis E. Martinez

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

After years of suffering and holding out to the last possible moment it was time to take out the Cataract. A simple procedure certainly. 90% success rate they said.

That is easy for people with two functioning eyes. One good eye is a different story. We were convinced the receptionist just picked a name from a book when doctor gave us a referral. But God chose the best doctor he could for our unique situation.

Dr. Auerbach and the whole team were extremely patient and understanding with my mother and me. Dr. Thomas even met us on a Sunday morning with a smile.

We had a long road with Dr. Auerbach. He erred on the side of caution. He was not eager to just keep cutting and risk the possibility of my mother losing all of her vision. He was patient and professional. A true God send.

A Brooklyn Boy after my mother's heart.

Thank you for saving, and improving my mom's vision.
Those two words never seem like enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Auerback is very thorough and often double checked the tests and measurements on my record. He and the staff are very friendly and very helpful. Dr. Auerback even called to check on me, in the evening after my cateract surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

My first visit was impressive. The second to pick up my prescription was a bit of a roller coaster ride. The prescription was incorrect and it was like pulling teeth to have it corrected. I had to go back and bring my glasses and old prescription before it all got corrected. In the interim, I was advise to "just go ahead and fill it!" Then, they would evaluate whether it was right or not. Who does this?? Not as office I would return to or recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Auerbach is an excellent doctor and so kind. I had cataract surgery on both eyes. My prescription was very high and now I see 20/20. Also very nice staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Fastest Doctor I've ever dealt with......always in a hurry. But also probably the most knowledgeable and professional, once you slow him down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434227].votes_count ]]