Dr. Regina Anderson

Dr. Regina Anderson

Rate Dr. Regina Anderson

Dr. Regina Anderson's Ratings

I've always found the staff very friendly and helpful. The office is comfortable. Dr. Anderson has never seemed rushed, and answers all questions.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Anderson is great. I've been seeing her for a couple years and every visit has been fast and informative. My favorite thing about her office is that she is the doctor and the nurse! She changes the bedding after each appointment and doesn't call you back until she's actually ready to see you. The two women at the front desk are also very friendly as well. I've always enjoyed my visits to this office. Parking is easy too!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Anderson has a very kind, concerned manner - I'm so glad to have found her! She takes her work seriously and really listens - and she is also smart and intuitive. And prompt - I've never been left with the typical doctor's office (or exam room) wait. Office staff is also fairly friendly and efficient. I appreciated their understanding when I was running late - and I wasn't 'punished' with a long wait when I did arrive.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2007 | flag