Dr. Regina Anderson

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Regina Anderson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3
RID: 1662844
16/12/11 5 5 5 5 I've always found the staff very friendly and helpful. The office is comfortable. Dr. Anderson has never seemed rushed, and answers all questions.  Respond
RID: 474748
02/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Anderson is great. I've been seeing her for a couple years and every visit has been fast and informative. My favorite thing about her office is that she is the doctor and the nurse! She changes the bedding after each appointment and doesn't call you back until she's actually ready to see you. The two women at the front desk are also very friendly as well. I've always enjoyed my visits to this office. Parking is easy too!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $10
Respond
RID: 441618
09/11/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Anderson has a very kind, concerned manner - I'm so glad to have found her! She takes her work seriously and really listens - and she is also smart and intuitive. And prompt - I've never been left with the typical doctor's office (or exam room) wait. Office staff is also fairly friendly and efficient. I appreciated their understanding when I was running late - and I wasn't 'punished' with a long wait when I did arrive.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield