Rate Dr. Norman Zitomer

Dr. Norman Zitomer's Ratings

Dr. Zitomer is an exceptional physician and gentleman. He took all the time in the world to explain my condition in detail, listened and answered questions, reviewed my options - all without making me feel hurried or nervous. His 'bedside' manner is polite, caring and informed. Before and after my operation, I felt my experience with Dr. Zitomer and his staff was exceptional. Highly recommend this physician to everyone! I wish all visits to a doctor's office were as professional and life-affirming as this.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

The staff in procedure area was very good. The staff in his office, very different. He was nice enough but he didn't knock my socks off.

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. was pleasant and good bedside manner. Staff very nice. I called them 5 times to schedule my procedures, the staff AND dr.(who called me personally) very nicely said THEY would call me back to schedule. I got 2 calls from the pharmacy: they ordered the prescription prep TWICE -without me being scheduled! Waited another week. Finally called to say I was going elsewhere due to not being called. Nurse returned my call the next day apologizing for what was their error and lack of communication. I appreciate that call but it does not build confidence when there is that much miscommunication within the office. I now will pay another $35 copay and will have to take time off work to have the procedure done. They need to get their scheduling department communicating with each other and patients.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

I went in to see Dr. Zitomer for a consultation after working myself into a state of high anxiety (over a month of worrisome symptoms). He immediately put me more at ease with his wonderful bedside manner and proceeded to answer my many, many questions with the patience of Job. Today I went in for my procedures and experienced, from the woman who greeted me at the front desk, to the entire staff in the recovery/procedure area, such a high level of professionalism and care that I felt I would be remiss if I did not share my experience with others who might also be scared and in need of a wonderful doctor and staff. The entire team was knowledgeable, highly professional and quite compassionate.

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag

Awesome team!! Professional,Polite and all with a sense of humor. I will refer this great team to all my friends.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zitomer and his staff were friendly, kind & helpful. They put me at ease before & after my medical procedure. They even called me a day after to make sure I had recovered. I would recommend Dr. Zitomer to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2012 | flag

In my daunting quest to find a doctor who could relieve me of painful digestive issues after having Gallbladder surgery a year ago,Dr. Zitomer knew exactly what was wrong and perscribed the medication I needed. He was the only doctor out of 4,including the Mayo Clinic who didn't tell me to "take Prilosac and learn to live with it!!" Within a few days I could actually go about my day without searching for bathrooms. He took me from a 10+ on the pain chart to an occasional 1-2. It's not perfect but it's now manageable.

Submitted March 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Zitomer genuinely cares about my condition and it is evident that he wants to see me have relief. Even though there is not much that he can do about my condition, he does all that is in his power to help me.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2008 | flag

Doc was too brief, showed no interest in symptoms. Ended my visit when he received a phone call IN the exam room. Staff was rude, would not call back.I found a better doctor......this one will just waste your time and money.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2008 | flag

One of the most caring and competent physicians I have encountered. I felt completely comfortable and at ease with him. Additionally, he personally followed up with me after a procedure.

Submitted May 13, 2008 | flag