Rate Dr. Cynthia Slade

Dr. Cynthia Slade's Ratings

Because this field is required and I'm required to post a quota of characters, I will do so with discontent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

A fabulous doctor. The first one who was able to diagnose me correctly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Very supportive..listener beyond describable...never met anyone like her...I ran from others growing up...due from Trauma/abductions twice my life..and today Ptsd....I'm in my own war every moment...coming to grips isn't easy..I don't like titles..but no title with her..just my Name and a Friendly Smile....for the very first time my entire life...I actually Stayed..instead of running...and its all in how things are approached...and she's a Diamond who's trying to guide me through my ordeals...and Dr.Cynthia Slade still puts up with me not looking at her directly...that's a problem I've always had...I can't look at eyes as its reminders of my trauma..but trying...one of the best care and guidance I've received...And her Staff...Just Beautiful People...I'd Recommend Dr.Cynthia Spade to anybody...great support system...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2434410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Best care I have had anywhere. Professional, prompt and caring.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][943677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Dr. Slade is an excellent psychiatrist. She has listened to what I have to say and treated me like I am an equal participant in my treatment. She has been timely, very respectful and is aware of the fact I have to watch the costs of my meds. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][943676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Excellent. Gentle, firm, humorous. Accessible - invites you to call if in difficulty. Very conscious of costs of treatment. Very prompt without rushing patients through appointments. Persistent in adapting treatments to find most appropriate one. I expect she has saved a number of lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Excellent service...kind and patient...she knows her craft and bless her and those who truly care about another...to be in this type of field..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

Such a helpful doctor. She is prompt and dedicated to both her work and patients, with a kind and caring attitude unparalleled by other doctors I've seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Great Listener, very kind! Sincerely wants to help, extremely knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

Dr. Slade is an excellent doctor. She is kind, extremely helpful, shows respect to her patients, a great listener and overall a caring person and she has an excellent memory.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943671].votes_count ]]