Dr. Gregory Laakmann

Dr. Gregory Laakmann

Rate Dr. Gregory Laakmann

Dr. Gregory Laakmann's Ratings

Amazing Dr. He is thorough, explains everything, never rushes you, listens carefully and answers your questions no matter how stupid you feel. He continued to try and help me and never gave up even sending me for an assessment which then led to the discovery of a hip problem. Specialists just dismissed me, but he didn't. I recommend him all the time and have a high regard for him and his knowledge and desire to help.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Laakmann on several occasions due to a bone infection that resulted from a bad pedicure. He is very friendly,thorough, very, very informative and set me on a course of treatment that showed positive results. His office staff are also very knowledgeable and got me through some difficult moments with scheduling the many tests that were required to diagnose my problem. I did not find the charges excessive in relation to other podiatrists that I had seen and who incidently had not made the correct diagnosis. I was very happy that Dr Laakmann took my situation seriously and directed me to the appropriate treatment.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

This is the worse feet doctor I was see at my life. The orthotic he was make for me cost $630 and so painful. I was back to adjustment 8 times and need to see him 3 time and each time were cost me $50 . In the end still not working. After one month try the orthotic he was make for me freezer and lock my leg. Could not walk at all. Think about that! My feet was pain, my right leg was lock and my back was hurt. Last time I went back and the want charge me another $50 for adjustment. I was say No More Need His Service. This is so commercial , not any responsibility feet doctor. Good luck if someone want to try his service

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

I dont think he is worth the money for just getting an insole recommended. He was pleasant and seemed knowledgeable but was not proactive in suggesting solutions for my issue. Just go to Paris orthotics on W4th, way cheaper and just as good and they have lots more product selection than that sports place he will no doubt send you to on Robson, they must be getting a kick back. After the expensive visit you cant talk to him again, you have to talk to "Dr. Nicole" she thinks she is a doctor and will attempt to answer all your questions herself instead of passing on your question to the actual doctor! I would think receptionists should not be charging $175/hr..... save this visit if you really have a big problem, no for basic foot issues.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Nice Dr, But the service charge was outrageous... they charged $175 and I was never told it would be that much.... Horrible

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

In my experience, Dr. Laakmann is not the type to demand treatment when it's not required. I had Morton's neuroma for quite a few years. At one point I asked him if I needed custom orthotics. He told me that in my case it would be unnecessary. All along he's tried to help me manage with low cost options such as inserts. I have friends whose podiatrists prescribed custom orthotics, which I strongly suspected that my friends do not need, because they still have the same foot problems after they started wearing orthotics...

Submitted Jan. 27, 2013 | flag

coming from someone who went to see Dr. Laakmann based on everyone great reviews of him, i was very disappointed! My main reason for seeing him is I need orthotics to see if it'll improve my back pain etc(I do a lot of walking at work). My appointment took about 20 mins-30 mins and was charged $225!! My visit wasn't even complicated. He was quite laid back type of personality. He examined my feet and walking but no explanation of what my issues were. Orthotics i got a week later was giving by the receptionist and no explanation of the huge bump in the middle of my orthotics is for?? I was falsely guided by everyone's great reviews. Other podiatrist my friends saw cost under $150 per visit and they explain everything wrong with their feet. I'm better off just getting my family Doctor to write me a prescription to get orthotics. Wasted money and knows nothing about my feet.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

I like Dr. Laakmann. First went to him about 7-8 years ago and had excellent results from the orthotics he prescribed. Went again 3 months ago to get new orthotics. Was again very pleased with the service and the care. He is patient and explains everything well. His office staff is also helpful and patient. I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Nicole and the Doctor are wonderful! There isn't much else to say besides how nice it is to find helpful educated people in the medical field! Thanks!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

I was very pleased with my recent visit to Dr. Laakmann's office. He was very knowledgeable, provided good information, and offered solutions to my problem. He took the time to explain matters thoroughly to me. Upon my first visit, concrete steps had been taken to treat my Morton's Neuroma, and I am hopeful that I am on the way to recovery. His receptionist is also efficient and welcoming.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag