Rate Dr. Rod Santos

Dr. Rod Santos's Ratings

Dr Santos helped me reach my weight loss goal with the hcg diet program. I felt great and he was a tremendous support during the whole process. I've managed to keep it off and I continue to see him to improve other areas of my health. I can't thank him enough for all his help. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Great experience, Amy got me in with short notice and she was extremely with filling out the paperwork. Amy also suggested using my extended benefits to recapture my outlay. Dr. Santos was exceptional, pointing out several items in our consult that I had not considered. My health is improving from this visit already, I highly recommend this clinic, everything was on time, professional and reliable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Dr. Santos is an excellent Naturopath - extremely helpful and extremely knowledgeable! Whenever I had any questions, he always provides the best solution and answers to my questions. I will definitely be referring you to all my colleagues and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I've been going to this clinic for over a year and I love it! The receptionist has always been great (although I can see she is very busy with clients and calls). Dr. Santos is fantastic and I won't ever go to another naturopath.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Went in to office today to see Dr. Santos for IV treatment cost was fair. His secretary was kind polite and well informed. They were on time and they have a very nice office... i would highly recommend their services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Receptionist was very rude over the phone and cranky. Dr.Santos was good but not to throw with the procedure. I think he needs a new receptionist.The amount was for urine test and the sodium chloride intravenous. I didn't see him add anything to the solution. I could just be getting a placebo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

AMY is just the worst staff/receptionist ever.i called to make an appointment.she asked when than said done...,thank you and hung up. Never asked my name,my number no information what so ever.Wow wow!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

He is fantastic! Wouldn't want to see anyone else. I've recommended him to all my family and friends and they all love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

I have seen many doctors and naturopaths and I must say I was very impressed with Dr. Santos. He was able to help me with health better than anybody else. I highly suggest seeing him. I've been suffering for years and finally I got my health back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945846].votes_count ]]