You may also like

Rate Dr. Rod Santos

Dr. Rod Santos's Ratings

I have been there more than 20 times now. I found the staff to be very polite, friendly, and organized. Dr. Santos is a very sweet and kind-hearted doctor who listens to concerns and is very good and thorough with assessments and treatments. He helped restore my health and regularly updated my primary care specialist. very strongly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

My whole office did the hcg diet program with Dr. Santos and we all did quite well. I myself lost 25lbs and felt great. I didn't have any side effects whatsoever, I thought Dr. Santos was great. I am surprised to read that someone had a bad experience. He always answered my emails and questions even after hours! From my experience, I found him to be quite intelligent and very caring to his patients. I referred alot of coworkers and friends to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I was seeing this doctor for HCG and reported that since I started HCG I got my periods every two weeks. I have always been regular. The only thing he said was "Oh that's weird" and didn't bother to record in the medical chart. Then all of a sudden my periods became very heavy and unbearable. Nothing like this had occurred before. So I went to my family doctor who referred me to a series of tests and found that all of a sudden I had clusters of fibroids in my uterus. Was referred to a most amazing gynecologist who then informed me that the HCG was the most likely cause of fibroid growth and I needed a HYSTERECTOMY!!!! This unprofessional so called Dr. Santos should not be practicing. Because of his calvalier attitude I had to undergo MAJOR surgery with weeks recovery time never mind the suffering while I was waiting for surgery. He may have a so-called good bedside manner but so do a lot of other doctors. The "regular" naturopath stuff like IV therapies, colonics, etc...can be done by any other naturopath so why go see someone who has very little knowledge?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840684].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 17, 2015

great doctor, very knowledgeable, personable and friendly. catered to my needs and the prices here are fair, amongst the best prices in service compared to other naturopaths in vancouver!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr Santos helped me reach my weight loss goal with the hcg diet program. I felt great and he was a tremendous support during the whole process. I've managed to keep it off and I continue to see him to improve other areas of my health. I can't thank him enough for all his help. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Great experience, Amy got me in with short notice and she was extremely with filling out the paperwork. Amy also suggested using my extended benefits to recapture my outlay. Dr. Santos was exceptional, pointing out several items in our consult that I had not considered. My health is improving from this visit already, I highly recommend this clinic, everything was on time, professional and reliable

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2434542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Dr. Santos is an excellent Naturopath - extremely helpful and extremely knowledgeable! Whenever I had any questions, he always provides the best solution and answers to my questions. I will definitely be referring you to all my colleagues and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I've been going to this clinic for over a year and I love it! The receptionist has always been great (although I can see she is very busy with clients and calls). Dr. Santos is fantastic and I won't ever go to another naturopath.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Went in to office today to see Dr. Santos for IV treatment cost was fair. His secretary was kind polite and well informed. They were on time and they have a very nice office... i would highly recommend their services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Receptionist was very rude over the phone and cranky. Dr.Santos was good but not to throw with the procedure. I think he needs a new receptionist.The amount was for urine test and the sodium chloride intravenous. I didn't see him add anything to the solution. I could just be getting a placebo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945849].votes_count ]]