Dr. Rod Santos

Rate Dr. Rod Santos

Dr. Rod Santos's Ratings

Great experience, Amy got me in with short notice and she was extremely with filling out the paperwork. Amy also suggested using my extended benefits to recapture my outlay. Dr. Santos was exceptional, pointing out several items in our consult that I had not considered. My health is improving from this visit already, I highly recommend this clinic, everything was on time, professional and reliable

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Santos is an excellent Naturopath - extremely helpful and extremely knowledgeable! Whenever I had any questions, he always provides the best solution and answers to my questions. I will definitely be referring you to all my colleagues and friends.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

I've been going to this clinic for over a year and I love it! The receptionist has always been great (although I can see she is very busy with clients and calls). Dr. Santos is fantastic and I won't ever go to another naturopath.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

Went in to office today to see Dr. Santos for IV treatment cost was fair. His secretary was kind polite and well informed. They were on time and they have a very nice office... i would highly recommend their services.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Receptionist was very rude over the phone and cranky. Dr.Santos was good but not to throw with the procedure. I think he needs a new receptionist.The amount was for urine test and the sodium chloride intravenous. I didn't see him add anything to the solution. I could just be getting a placebo.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

AMY is just the worst staff/receptionist ever.i called to make an appointment.she asked when than said done...,thank you and hung up. Never asked my name,my number no information what so ever.Wow wow!!!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

He is fantastic! Wouldn't want to see anyone else. I've recommended him to all my family and friends and they all love him.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

I have seen many doctors and naturopaths and I must say I was very impressed with Dr. Santos. He was able to help me with health better than anybody else. I highly suggest seeing him. I've been suffering for years and finally I got my health back!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

I booked my initial consultation and indicated to front desk my reasons for coming. She said i wouldn't have to pay the consult fee if they did blood work. Dr.Santos barely listened to my 2 reasons why i was there, took my blood and sent me out the door. When I came back for blood review he finally indicated I had a thyroid problem but again barely listened to a word I said and just prescribed medicine and indicated I follow up with him via emails. On the few occasions i've tried he's proven he doesn't read the emails all the way through before responding. I also have never had luck having the admin staff phone back after leaving a message. I am looking for a new doctor.

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag