Rate Dr. Alfred Kronthal

Dr. Alfred Kronthal's Ratings

Dr. Kronthal is a great man. Years ago he performed emergency surgery in his office on a new walk in patient who was having a stroke and couldn't see. His quick and heroic action saved most of her vision. He did all of this without checking her in or worrying about the finances. I trust him implicitly. His nurses occasionally kid him because he takes too much time with his patients.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kronthal is one of the nicest Dr.'s I've ever been to. He will listen to all your concerns, and will take the time to explain everything in detail. I have always felt that he really cares. He is very professional. While in his office, I have never once felt like I was being rushed along. In this time and age it seems everybody is always in a hurry. Not this Man!!!!! I would highly recommend him to anyone. This Dr. is GREAT

Submitted March 29, 2009 | flag

Dr Kronthal is my favorite doctor. I never feel rushed and always trust that what he recommends is in my best interest. Before he performed surgery on me, he was honest about all the pro's and con's and once I made my decision, he was supportive and professional.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2007 | flag