Rate Dr. Firas Al-Dhaher

Dr. Firas Al-Dhaher's Ratings

ok, i'll fill this field.........how about 1 to 5 stars and then make us fill in an essay.....I think if you see my rating you get my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

If you are looking for a family doctor that you need to call 3 weeks before you have an issue than this is it. Next to impossible to get an appointment and when you do it's usually with an intern. I have had an ongoing issue for the past 3 month, have tried to book apointments and as stated only seen my doctor once and that was at emergency. I had results back from a test that took them 3 weeks to book a follow up with yet another intern. I am very disappointed if this is a place that new doctors learn then I hope they start with actually seeing your patience when they need you and not rely on the emergency treatment at the hospital as a stop gap. As well I was given a script for pain medication that needed renewing warning stated do not just stop, when I called to renew as advised I ran out 2 days prior to the new script to be sent in. As stated not happy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

Dr Al-Dhaher and his staff are very caring. He has gone above and beyond

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Saw him in Petrolia Hospital, such a great doctor and very patient. Had a lot of questions that he took the time to answer. He was very bubbly and happy, I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Al-Dhaher is an excellent physician. After years of excruciating misdiagnoses and patronizing doctors, it's amazing to find one as thorough and attentive. A true angel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

Been my family dr for 4 years. As soon ad he thinks something wrong he gets your rest set up right away. I have 4 small children (ages 5 and younger) and he isvery patient with them. He is very good at explaining thing to me so I understand. I would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Very good DR. quite happy my wife has been wrongfully diagnosed by one of Sarnia's finest and was told she would have to live with teh pain the rest of her life Dr. Al got to the point of the matter with her found the eissue reffered her to a specalist and on to a road to recovery. THANKS YOU and he has also been very attentive listening to my issues and has my health back on track. I find he does not give you pills to get rid of you and will make room to get you in if you need the help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2011

TERRIFIC! Travel from Corunna to see him because he's just that good. Explains everything to you in layman's terms and let's you know why the treatment is needed. Acts nothing but professional and I am very lucky to have this man as my doctor and truly appreciate that he takes the time to listen to my needs. His nurse is excellent as well. Mark

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

Fantastic doctor! He saw me and my husband. He apologized for us waiting. Was very thorough with his examination. Told us the tests he wanted ordered and why. Was very polite and kind. Gonna sign up for his waiting list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

When I first started with this docter I thought the world of him. But I'm not sure what happened because he has taken a 360 turn. Makes you feel like you are bothering him, not very helpful. Just beware. He's not all he's cracked up to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946906].votes_count ]]