Rate Dr. B. Peyton Delaney

Dr. B. Peyton Delaney's Ratings

Wow. His staff are some of most impolite group of people I've ever dealt with. When I called to ask them a few questions about their facility, they cut me off and immediately said they were in the middle of closing their office at 9:30am and hung up on me, completely failed to help me with my concerns. So rude.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

WORST OFFICE STAFF! The woman I worked with so rude. She insulted my insurance company and yelled at them on the phone, said racist remarks about contract workers with my husband's employer (USAA), and repeatedly refused to correct a diagnosis and sent a claim to my insurance saying I'd had a TIA - mini stroke!!!! Dr. Delaney gave me no such diagnosis, no follow up, not even a RX or suggestion to take so much as a tylenol...he said it amounted to a HEADACHE. And still charged the insurance as if I'd had a STROKE! Beware beware beware.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

Dr Delaney checked me physically after a stroke and gave a rational course of treatment. I am very satisfied.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Delaney for many years and have always found him to be professional and competent. He properly diagnosed by illness and has utilized treatment options that have been successful in dealing with my Parkinson's Disease. I have simply not experienced the lack of caring or communication that others have mentioned. And the staff is excellent.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

In reference to the last comment, I, too, have experienced a non-caring attitude with this doctor. In fact, the first visit with him, I had to hold my husband back to actually keep him from verbally abusing the doctor! The doctor needs to learn 'good bedside' manners. You come there for desperately needed help and he doesn't let you talk..He put his hand up to quiet me! No medical tests have ever been made for diagnosis, only a simple office exam. Based on that exam, I was given a prescription. The doctor displays an attitude of an elitist. My appointments are scheduled for every six months. We come away so frustrated and irritated. I am looking for another neurologist.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

This doctor, as others have described, is condescending and you come out of his office feeling worse than when you went in! He is not a "people person," and is remote and non communicative to the patient & most especially to the spouse/caregiver! He did not have my spouse's file updated with recent results of tests and was treating him for something other than for what we went in to seek an opinion & medical advice. I was astounded at his rudeness, lack of caring and, therefore, I could not recommend him!

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Delaney is treating me for migraines. He is always available for questions, returns calls promptly and is courteous, thorough and polite. His staff is wonderful as well.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. Delaney's staff. They are professional, kind, and helpful. They are the nicest staff on the phone when calling to remind of appointments. The know who I am and even ask about my family. Dr. Delaney is ALWAYS punctual and professional. He talks to me like an adult who knows something. He's not very aggressive in his medicine, but he's very receptive to patient feedback and questioning.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr Delaney, mis-diagnoise my husband. I had to call back and practically beg for an MRI. Dr Delaney wanted to see my husband who was getting worst in 6 weeks. If he would of done a better job on the MRI he would of caught the right diagnoise. He only went so far on the MRI. My husband needed a major surgery, if it would of been caught earlier he would of had less complications. I am very upset.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

My experience with him was horrible. I would NOT recommend him to any one. He was very rude & extremely condescending. He talks down to you if you ask him anything and makes you feel like you are an idiot.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag