Rate Dr. Joseph A. Cuteri

Dr. Joseph A. Cuteri's Ratings

April his assistant delivered my son, and I had the most amazing expierence. I recommend his office to everyone. Would not go anywhere else..love the staff.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr.Cuteri is a really nice man. At first I was hesitant to see a male doc but he just made is so comfortable and easy. He's good with going over test results, always called me back when I had questions but one time he did miss a few things, but made it upon the second visit. His assistant April is very pleasant as well as his PHENOMENALLY friendly staff!

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cuteri is very nice, but I can not STAND the wait, wait room at least 30 minutes after appt. time and then another 10 minutes in exam room, not comfortable when you are wearing nothing but paper!!!! I also feel he does not listen to cheif complaints. Maybe if I was pregnant he would be different. He came highly recommended and I am disappointed in his lack of listening..

Submitted Feb. 21, 2009 | flag

The best doctor ever!!!!!! I love dr Cuteri!! He delivered my son, my sister's son, and couple of friends too. the best!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2009 | flag

I love this doctor. He delivered my daughter and helped to make it a wonderful experience. He is personable, patiently answers your questions, and is an all around pleasure to deal with. I'd highly recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr.Cuteri is a wonderful, caring doctor. Delivered all of my kids. Could not ask for a better physician. The staff is also very kind and professional.

Submitted March 6, 2008 | flag

excellent caring physician with and awesome staff.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2007 | flag