Rate Dr. Izak Nel

Dr. Izak Nel's Ratings

Dr. Nel is one of the most sincere, helpful, and caring doctors I have yet to find. He takes the time to listen and diagnoses the problem. He is excellent with not only my husband and I, but also our child. We are so lucky to have him!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Absolutely wonderful doctor. He's the best! Hope he stays around for a very long time. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

# 1 Dr nel is a great Doctor always looking out for the patients best interest above and beyond in port alberi

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nel is amazing! He isn't my family doctor but I've seen him quite a few times in emerg and when my doctor has been out of town. He is wonderful with kids and even phoned the day after to see how my daughter was doing. Great attitude and very informative.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

If this is the right Dr Izak Nel, I just want to say he is the Best Dr we have had for my family, you will be DEEPLY MISSED!! Hope you come back one day to Australia Izak :-( All the best for the future!! Amanda Bruce

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Estevan lost a great doctor. It's too bad for the people in Estevan and the surrounding area as we received another blow by losing this particular doctor.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2010 | flag

I also read the article in the Star Phoenix. What a load of nonsense. Attacking someones personality is as low as you can go!I was a patient of this doctor and he is noble and down to earth. If you saw him around town he was always friendly and definately not arrogant!! Doctors study for years and are needed worldwide, they can work anywhere they want! Why chase them away with signing contracts? This doctor will be welcomed where ever he chooses to go with open arms. Thanks for nothing college.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2009 | flag

I recently saw an article that was printed in the 'Star Phoenix'(June), in which report is given on the meeting between Dr Nel and The College of physicians of Saskatchan, when doctor Nel attempted to extend his temporary licence.In this, some of the College members make personal comments.If one of these members end up in the emergency department in Estevan and find someone else in the place of Dr Nel, they will be worse of for it.The quoted person is obviously also wrong in his opinion of Dr Nel's personality.The College has done Estevan a very big disfavour and I resent them for it.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2008 | flag

Awesome Doctor, pity Saskatchewan had to lose him....

Submitted Nov. 4, 2008 | flag