Rate Dr. Izak Nel

Dr. Izak Nel's Ratings

Seen him ER and he phoned me himself to see if I was feeling any better such a nice doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

He's a caring person and you can tell he will try and help you out not for himself and his earnings but because he seems legit caring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Knowledgeable, careing, sincere both doctor and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr. Nel is one of the most sincere, helpful, and caring doctors I have yet to find. He takes the time to listen and diagnoses the problem. He is excellent with not only my husband and I, but also our child. We are so lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Absolutely wonderful doctor. He's the best! Hope he stays around for a very long time. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

# 1 Dr nel is a great Doctor always looking out for the patients best interest above and beyond in port alberi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Nel is amazing! He isn't my family doctor but I've seen him quite a few times in emerg and when my doctor has been out of town. He is wonderful with kids and even phoned the day after to see how my daughter was doing. Great attitude and very informative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

If this is the right Dr Izak Nel, I just want to say he is the Best Dr we have had for my family, you will be DEEPLY MISSED!! Hope you come back one day to Australia Izak :-( All the best for the future!! Amanda Bruce

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][955153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Estevan lost a great doctor. It's too bad for the people in Estevan and the surrounding area as we received another blow by losing this particular doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][955152].votes_count ]]