Rate Dr. Regina Hill

Dr. Regina Hill's Ratings

Dr. Hill is comforting and genuine her patients, but the staff is disorganized and rude. She listened to my symptoms and told me what she thought I had. I read of PCOS and the description terrified me, making me to want to know results asap, or to know whether my habits are helping/hindering me. I got tests and lab work done, and had expected to hear my results within a few days. However, I found out that I wouldn't be informed of what is going on in for another 3 weeks, which was the earliest I could get my next appointment. I had to put off scheduling an appointment due to school, and tried to explain to the staff that I had been experiencing symptoms for about 3 months, and if I wait 3 more weeks to simply hear results, I would only have 1 week to seek help before I begin a full time job. I had wanted to hear of my results because I want to pursue non-medical help with enough time. The staff was very rude and defensive, and made me feel unreasonable and uptight. I'm not going back.

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Her staff is rude. I felt uncomfortable with a male answering the phone, especially since I had to ask a sensitive question before my appointment. They had my patient info completely mixed up with someone else's, which was disturbing. When I mentioned that I was uncomfortable with a male answering the phone, some female said it was her husband, the "office manager", and too bad if I felt that way!!! This is just another example of the medical industry treating women like cattle. I will go elsewhere because I respect myself, and so should the medical professionals that I frequent.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Hill has been my Dr foe about 15 yrs and she is my physician of choice based on her knowledge and her empathy in treating me as a person. She gets my input on what is going on with my body and takes personal responsibility to give me the best care possible. I even came back every year for my yearly pap test and exam when I was living in arizona !

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

I went in and only saw the Dr. very about 2 minutes. She was treating me for Poly-cystic ovary syndrome. She wrote my prescription for DOUBLE the amount I was supposed to take. I had to point this out to her so she could re-write the prescription. This is totally outrageous in my opinion. She also gave me no information about my condition. She did not want to waste time. She left the room and NEVER came back! She sent her nurse back. I was SHOCKED! Never again. I value my life and health.

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hill is a very nice person she's very knowledgeable. Butttt, I think she has too many patients every time I see her I have to wait at least 30 minutes to an hour for her to come into the room. After she initially sees you if you have to have a urine test or anything else done she leaves the room and doesn't come back for another 15-20 minutes. One time I was in her office for 2 hours I saw her for 5 minutes got a prescription and had to wait another 25 minutes. She gave me penicillin even though my chart says I'm allergic to penicillin. When she had someone print off the prescription she just signed without looking at my chart. I didn't think anything of it because my chart says pencillin allergy but the Walgreen's pharmacist brought it to my attention that this medicine had penicillin in it. Staff overworked, takes forever to get test results.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

I had gone to Dr Hill for for yearly's, endometriosis and trying to concieve. She was not good at all following through with explaining procudures or medicine side effects. Her nurse/assistant was uncooperative and unfriendly. I am very happy to be going to a new OB and I am still hoping to concieve a baby soon.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2008 | flag

First I must say she is a very nice person. She has over 2000 patients but I think she is extremely overrated. I am 23 and just got married. For 3 long depressing months I could not have intercourse, slept with ice between my legs every night, cried daily, got cuts and rashes daily, and sometimes couldn't even wear an underwear. I tried having intercourse once and ended up with over 7 cuts and an immediate rash. My family rushed me to her. She took forever to come in, I was crying and in pain. Finally she took a biapsy and many cultures. She also sprayed some kind of spray which made feel like my skin was burning. It took one whole week for them to call and say everything is normal! Normal! I changed doctors and it turns out I had a "Raging yeast Infection" which caused dryness which lead to a big rash. Dr. Hill took 3 (THREE) yeast infection cultures and never found it. I will Never go there or anywhere associated with this hospital.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2007 | flag