Rate Dr. John Veri

Dr. John Veri's Ratings

Best Dr ever great. Sense of understanding funny and he fixed what others wouldn't touch without hike I would have never walked again

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

I would consider him a "miracle worker" - reconstructed my foot and fused my ankle. Went from hardly able to walk to golfing iagain, in 5 months! Also a very helpful and compassionate doctor to deal with.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr, Veri was great with my surgery! I am alot better now and I would go back to him for any other type of procedure!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

This doctor was one of the worst I have ever encountered. He literally ****ed my leg and had to perform two surgeries because he screwed up the first. Dr. Veri had me stay in the hospital for ten days. Of those days, I saw him once! Public be aware. He is not a good doctor.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag

Excellent bedside manner, I was pleased.

Submitted March 14, 2008 | flag

I have gone to several other Orthopedic surgeons and feel he is the best of the lot.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2007 | flag

Never saw Doctor after surgery, only physician's assistant. When I did see him, he was never on time. Dismissive and distracted and rude staff. Never had such a poor medical experience.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2007 | flag