Rate Dr. Abdallah S. Dawod

Dr. Abdallah S. Dawod's Ratings

Dr.Dawood in general very good. The office. You can NEVER get on the phone. Always a recording. Sometimes they return your call next day (if they do)....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I have seen Dr. Dawod 3 times now and my experience has been the same each time; excellent care. He takes time with you and explains what's going on and what he's going to do for you to correct your current situation. His bedside manners are exceptional and his staff are just as caring as he is. You do not feel like you're being pressured to leave as he takes all the time necessary to help you understand everything pertaining to your illness. I highly recommend this doctor to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

good doctor care about each patient as his own family and never say no to see u any time ,we r so happy to open his new clinic with the extended hours and welkin .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2013

so think Dr Dawod is awsome, with the kind of problems I have he has really got to know what I can take for anything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

After years of seeing this "practicer" of medicine, he became angry with me, watch out when that happens, I guess I have been fired, not sure as no one from his office has bothered to call me, what a shame, I was generalized and it was a ball rolling down hill. Be careful as to what you devuldge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

i believe down in my heart that this doctor knows what is is doing and knows what he is talking about and that he knows his medecine he know what is good for you and what is not and he has a great staff they are always kind to me i am very glad that he is my doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

He is not very knowledgeable about my condition,and suggested that I do something,that if he would have done his homework,he would have known if I had it would have made it worse,and his bedside manner is awful,If you have just a cold see him,if it's something more,I would think twice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I work with him at the local hospital and he treats my wife for a medical condition, he is intelligent, compassionate and very professional. U think he is one of the best doctors this side of tge Mississippi River, God Bless Dr Dawood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr Dawod is very knowledgeable he listens to me and goes above and beyond to help me when I need a consult him and his nurse both take the time and patient's to help in my opinion he is one of the greatest doctors in altus

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

He in my opinion is awful. My mother needed a referral outside for a procedure that needed to be done and he refused because she did not have insurance and had chest pain and admitted to the hospital 2 days later. He is an awful uncaring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956774].votes_count ]]