Rate Dr. Scott Jarvis

Dr. Scott Jarvis's Ratings

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Jarvis! I have been lucky enough to see him for every appointment but 1 (see very negative review for Dr. Marcus Koch) at the Foothills MS Clinic.
Dr Jarvis has never made me feel rushed, always takes time to listen and understand my concerns and works with me for the best course of action. He is kind, understanding and hilarious! Treats you as a friend and not a patient. If only every doctor could be like him! I might add that all of the nurses at the Clinic are fantastic too. They have helped me numerous times to navigate the nightmare that is MS and it's various treament options.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727812].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

A very competent neurologist. Compassionate, caring & NOT arrogant. He takes plenty of time & never rushes to my appointment. He is talented & does know best for his patients. He is extremely careful & makes me feel at ease. I greatly appreciate the phone call appointments from him, since I could not travel very far due to my disability. Very kind & reassuring, listens attentively and thorough in answering. He listens to my health concerns. I highly recommend him...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

bbbbnnnnnnnmmm
A very competent and caring neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I have had the pleasure of seeing Dr Scott Jarvis about 4 times at both Foothills MS clinic and then again at the South Calgary MS clinic. He always makes me feel like a friend instead of a patient. He knows his stuff and doesn't sugar coat anything. He speaks in normal everyday lingo so I can understand all the medical mumbo jumbo. My first experience with him was back during his residency and I immediately felt at ease, (and a bit nervous because he is shockingly handsome). I am hoping that he continue to come back to Calgary and I can see him for my regular visits.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

My neurologist has recently retired and I was nervous because I really liked him, so going in to see Dr Scott Jarvis at the MS clinic was a but nerve wracking, however he was on time, polite, funny and actually listened to my concerns, I had a pretty relaxed and easy going appointment, I love when a Dr is down to earth and relates to his patients!! Dr Jarvis is an amazing Dr!!!!!! Please stay at the clinic!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][957001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Great Dr. He seems to know his stuff. Down to earth and seems to really care and want to help his clients. Wish there were more Drs. like him. Goes above and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][957000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Down to earth guy-hilarious! Wish there were more like him! Is he single? Lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

An amazing neurologist. Consider myself lucky to have been assessed and treated by such a caring, considerate, thorough and honest physician. I wish he was a Locum in Red Deer more often!! Thank you Scott, you do your profession proud!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Dr. Jarvis is an amazing doctor who takes the time to actually listen to your concerns/questions and comments. I feel incredibly comfortable with him, and doesn't treat me like a number, great personality, takes the time to call you to check up on how your doing!! Not many doctors do this, but he does :) doesn't talk to you like a typical doctor but talks to you, rather like everyone else does so you can totally understand what's going on without the "doctor" lingo you typically find with doctors. Thank you dr.jarvis for being an amazing uplifting doctor. I was diagnosed roughly 8 months ago with M.S. from dr.jarvis, I am 28yrs old, and he makes going to the hospital a VERY comfortable, actually "enjoyable" situation!! Your a true blessing to have as my doctor, very down to earth and have never left hospital more calm, happy, or relaxed. Hope everyone has a great doctor like you!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][956997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

We saw him while he was in his residency, doing a pediatrics rotation. He was a SUPER doctor! I was disappointed that he was going into adult neurology instead of paeds, but am happy to know that he will be around when my daughter enters the adult world. Very knowledgeable, very friendly, actually listens and doesn't have the 'typical' god-complex. Have recommended him to others all ready!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956996].votes_count ]]