Dr. Scott Jarvis

Rate Dr. Scott Jarvis

Dr. Scott Jarvis's Ratings

My neurologist has recently retired and I was nervous because I really liked him, so going in to see Dr Scott Jarvis at the MS clinic was a but nerve wracking, however he was on time, polite, funny and actually listened to my concerns, I had a pretty relaxed and easy going appointment, I love when a Dr is down to earth and relates to his patients!! Dr Jarvis is an amazing Dr!!!!!! Please stay at the clinic!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Great Dr. He seems to know his stuff. Down to earth and seems to really care and want to help his clients. Wish there were more Drs. like him. Goes above and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][957000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Down to earth guy-hilarious! Wish there were more like him! Is he single? Lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

An amazing neurologist. Consider myself lucky to have been assessed and treated by such a caring, considerate, thorough and honest physician. I wish he was a Locum in Red Deer more often!! Thank you Scott, you do your profession proud!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Dr. Jarvis is an amazing doctor who takes the time to actually listen to your concerns/questions and comments. I feel incredibly comfortable with him, and doesn't treat me like a number, great personality, takes the time to call you to check up on how your doing!! Not many doctors do this, but he does :) doesn't talk to you like a typical doctor but talks to you, rather like everyone else does so you can totally understand what's going on without the "doctor" lingo you typically find with doctors. Thank you dr.jarvis for being an amazing uplifting doctor. I was diagnosed roughly 8 months ago with M.S. from dr.jarvis, I am 28yrs old, and he makes going to the hospital a VERY comfortable, actually "enjoyable" situation!! Your a true blessing to have as my doctor, very down to earth and have never left hospital more calm, happy, or relaxed. Hope everyone has a great doctor like you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

We saw him while he was in his residency, doing a pediatrics rotation. He was a SUPER doctor! I was disappointed that he was going into adult neurology instead of paeds, but am happy to know that he will be around when my daughter enters the adult world. Very knowledgeable, very friendly, actually listens and doesn't have the 'typical' god-complex. Have recommended him to others all ready!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

My recent visit with Dr. Jarvis was refreshing for a doctor visit. He was kind, respectful, patient and personable making the serious topic at hand both informational and positive. He took the time to read my chart before seeing me so I didn't have to do the usual historical review of my healthy AND he asked pertinent questions that really helped me to think about my condition so I could provide better information for him. I really appreciated his approach. I look forward to seeing him again! He really made my spirits rise in a nice way. If you read this Dr. Jarvis....Thank you hugs. Deb

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Dr. Jarvis is very slow, we did not like him. He does not have any bedside manners

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Great guy. Listens and consults the latest literature constantly. I wish he was my family doctor but he only works in the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][956993].votes_count ]]