Rate Dr. Jon A. Bartlett

Dr. Jon A. Bartlett's Ratings

Dr Barlett and his staff are wonderful! Our daughter had to have 7 teeth removed today due to overcrowding. I was was so nervous. But when I got there the nurses were so caring and put my daughter at ease. Dr Barlett spoke to us and explained the whole procedure to us he doesn't talk down to you he is so kind. Could not imagine using anyone else. The nurses are all caring! Dr Barlett is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

So far so good. The doctor is made from the stuff I didn't think they made doctors of anymore (empathetic, honest, funny, well-poised, consistent, makes the time to listen…). The staff so far is shockingly professional and in 3 or 4 visits I haven't waited more than a few minutes -- total. Well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Dr. Bartlett is an outstanding doctor! He is very caring person too. Staff is great. I agree with all ratings placed on RateMD. Thank you DR. Bartlett! You are the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

The entire staff was great, all the way up to Dr. Bartlett. The doctor educated me every step of the way of my surgical reconsturctive procedures. The follow up appointments were treated the same way, over the top service from the doctor through his entire staff. I would recommend Dr. Bartletts office to my family. Dr. Jon tells a mean joke as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Just had all four of my wisdom teeth removed and all I can say is that if you live in the area, you must go to this doctor. I highly recommend that anyone in the NYC metro area should sit down to at least have a consultation with him. His staff are extremely helpful and truly believe in your safety and comfort while under their care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Bartlett. First time going under the knife; couldn't have been a better experience! His staff put me at ease from the moment I walked in the door. I even got a call the next day just to see how my recovery was going. I have since moved out of the area but would consider making the trip back if I ever need an oral surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Dr. Barlett is OUTSTANDING! The best experience with any doctor of any type. If you are searching for an oral surgeon, look no furhter! Dr. Bartlett is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Bartlett is the BEST oral surgeon in NJ. His staff is warm and kind, no rude nurses or appt takers. just lovely to deal with. He is an expert and answers all of your questions. A true pleasure to have your teeth knocked out! Had 3 wisdom teeth removed at once, no swelling, no bruising, didn't even need pain meds. Had 2 other extractions, same thing. He knows what he is doing. You pay for what you get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Bartlett for 30 years. He is far and away the best doctor I have ever been to. He has done very difficult surgeries with me and is compassionate, skilled and pain-free. There is no better oral surgeon in the world!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

Dr. Barlett is a wonderful oral surgeon, by far the best of the best. He is such a kind, compassionate, caring, understanding and supportive professional with such great expertise I no longer fear dental procedures. He puts you at ease, spends whatever time you need to feel at ease and he listens with such kindness and support. He is always accessible, follow's up after procedures with a caring call even after hours. He truly cares and he is the kindness man you will ever meet while also being the most skilled oral surgeon. I have had many procedures, extractions, etc. done by Dr. Bartlett and never once did I feel pain, as he made sure of this while also showing genuine compassion throughout. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Bartlett and he deserves every word, as he is a rare find indeed so caring and so skilled I feel very fortunate he is my oral surgeon. I actually drive from another state to see him because he is absolutely the best! His staff is amazing too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][958191].votes_count ]]